General 2022 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise Thread

Vancent

😷
Contributor
Sep 10, 2012
BrisVegas
Yep like it. Out of the snippets we’ve seen I’d say it’s back to the good old supporter merch days.
Please - no more fade outs!

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Apr 18, 2012
Dunedin, NZ

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
I could be in for an expensive year with new singlet and top. Those training gear look pretty good.

Hopefully any training or trial jerseys aren't over the top and need a story like some of the CCC gear.

NZWarriorsFaithful

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 24, 2020
Can this thread get back on track to either recruitment news, legitimate rumours or confirmed signings? I saw some people attempting to reignite the Chanel Harris-Tavita chat, I see now there’s gutho chat starting, next we’re going to sign Cameron smith out of retirement. Cmon guys, can mods monitor this & get this back on track? It’s frustrating coming on here to read through 9 shit comments for 1 half decent statement regarding recruitment. If you want to start a gutho to warriors chat start a new thread instead of clogging this up (it’s not happening by the way)
This is a jersey and merchandise thread not recruitment

Chchfanatic

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 10, 2017
Whose the white guy in a lot of the pics. Looks like a hooker or half. And what about the good looking one near the end. 😂😂

scree

Warriors Bench Player
Aug 11, 2013
Whose the white guy in a lot of the pics. Looks like a hooker or half. And what about the good looking one near the end. 😂😂

1637043185962.png

I assume you mean this (white) guy? It says his name on the right, Adam Cook. Can't tell you anything about him though, hah.

Waipiro

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 17, 2021
Tauranga, NZ
Quite like the singlets and the shorts . Be interesting if they get some stuff out for Xmas as I like the Puma stuff.

Last edited:

Waipiro

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 17, 2021
Tauranga, NZ
Always annoys me the chat about how many different tops the Warriors have. All the clubs have Home, Away, Anzac, Indigenous, Women of league etc its just we let out designers give it a decent crack to be different. Most of the other clubs do slight variations so you barely notice any difference half the time.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings