General 2022 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise Thread

Were you happy with the Puma 2022 range?

• Yes

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Pass mark

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Below average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
here’s a couple extra little teasers from instagram, for anyone who hasn’t seen them…
853B17D6-2528-4594-A9FD-409820AD2A41.png
F4D6097F-9E2F-4577-AA92-6271EC971DE5.png

looking like this jersey could be a corker!

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Probably would have kept the black parts blue so it was closer to our normal home jersey but with indigenous elements

Me lol other brands can at least pair shorts with one off jerseys
Have any other NRL teams have had matching jersey/shorts combo? I can’t recall any, and had assumed that clubs were only allowed 2 x shorts total (home and away). I think ours just stuck out a lot more than others, since we went away from our home/away colours for heritage round more than other teams did.

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Have any other NRL teams have had matching jersey/shorts combo? I can’t recall any, and had assumed that clubs were only allowed 2 x shorts total (home and away). I think ours just stuck out a lot more than others, since we went away from our home/away colours for heritage round more than other teams did.
I know in the past we have done shorts to match, possibly other clubs may not have gone as extreme as we tend to go so it mightn’t have been needed?
The lack of heritage shorts really ruined the look of our heritage jerseys this year