General 2022 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise Thread

I was having a look on the Warriors site a few days ago and the new training gear looks nice. They don't have a training singlet up yet.

The new polo looks great.

1645739094075.png

Training jersey

Went out to a Rebel Sport store this morning. They had a lot more gear in stock. More the amount and is was pretty much just the home jersey and the training top.

I had a bit of a mare though. Got my son a jersey and was getting myself one. Got to the counter and found I had put the wrong size back. So quickly tried it on at the counter which didn't feel right as it was tight due to my t-shirt being underneath. Ended up leaving it.

I got home and found my sons jersey was a 10 and not an 8 so that was baggy instead of the nice fit. So we ended up with two wrong sizes. Got the wife to check and decided to stick with the 10 as it isn't too noticeable and he'll grow into it.

When I was at the counter a guy asked if I was watching the game tonight. I mentioned the chance it could be postponed. He said its his company that owns it. The way he worded it he said he owns the Warriors. I was trying to decipher if he worked for Autex or had some ownership in Autex. A girl at the counter said it would be good to own a team or something like that. He said it was good to see the merchandise being brought. The club being stuck in Australia that is reasonable. Now if he owned it you would think he'd be happy to wait while I sorted out the size issue. Instead even though I didn't take that long he wanted another counter and get out of there.

Like others have said it seems the sizing you need to go up a size. Pretty sure I was debating between M or L with Canterbury. This one I could barely get the L on.

Went out to a Rebel Sport store this morning. They had a lot more gear in stock. More the amount and is was pretty much just the home jersey and the training top.

I had a bit of a mare though. Got my son a jersey and was getting myself one. Got to the counter and found I had put the wrong size back. So quickly tried it on at the counter which didn't feel right as it was tight due to my t-shirt being underneath. Ended up leaving it.

I got home and found my sons jersey was a 10 and not an 8 so that was baggy instead of the nice fit. So we ended up with two wrong sizes. Got the wife to check and decided to stick with the 10 as it isn't too noticeable and he'll grow into it.

When I was at the counter a guy asked if I was watching the game tonight. I mentioned the chance it could be postponed. He said its his company that owns it. The way he worded it he said he owns the Warriors. I was trying to decipher if he worked for Autex or had some ownership in Autex. A girl at the counter said it would be good to own a team or something like that. He said it was good to see the merchandise being brought. The club being stuck in Australia that is reasonable. Now if he owned it you would think he'd be happy to wait while I sorted out the size issue. Instead even though I didn't take that long he wanted another counter and get out of there.

Like others have said it seems the sizing you need to go up a size. Pretty sure I was debating between M or L with Canterbury. This one I could barely get the L on.
Did he have a mohawk?

Reactions: Wrighty
holy shit.
what a great fucking job they did of those heritage jerseys man.
well done.

also they have such a good social media team.
i thought i remembered seeing somewhere that johnny tuivasa-sheck was running their IG. not anymore though i dont think?