General 2022 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise Thread

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
I suppose they can't because it wasn't displaying anything offensive but it was annoying. I would say the same if it was an ABs one or any oter sporting organisation. Sport does not associate itself with such

Reactions: Ever Hopeful

Chchfanatic

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 10, 2017
I suppose they can't because it wasn't displaying anything offensive but it was annoying. I would say the same if it was an ABs one or any oter sporting organisation. Sport does not associate itself with such
If it was a all blacks one they would’ve used another photo. The media are dogs who have always shown preference to rugby. Why do you think there aren’t many stories about rugby players misbehaving. Everyone knows about what Dan Carter used to get up to. But not one thing was ever said about it.

Reactions: Diesel

Diesel

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 7, 2014
Brisbane
If it was a all blacks one they would’ve used another photo. The media are dogs who have always shown preference to rugby. Why do you think there aren’t many stories about rugby players misbehaving. Everyone knows about what Dan Carter used to get up to. But not one thing was ever said about it.
100% agree. The league gets no favours in NZ. Union can do whatever they like and gets away with it

Billyspleen75

1st Grade Fringe
May 8, 2012
Silverdale
I only know of the drink driving in Paris.

What else did he "allegedly" (😉) do?

Reactions: Tragic

kiwiborn91

Warriors Bench Player
Apr 6, 2019
Ordered the new jersey and it arrived in Australia in less than a week! Chuuurrrr!

Also has anyone gotten the shorts or the training shirt or hat yet? Ordered them and wanna know what they like!

AlexM

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 19, 2017
Ordered the new jersey and it arrived in Australia in less than a week! Chuuurrrr!

Also has anyone gotten the shorts or the training shirt or hat yet? Ordered them and wanna know what they like!
What postage option was that?

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
when is puma releasing away and alternative jerseys, seems to be no stock in shops
Knowing puma it would surprise me if we saw them before the start of the season. I know with some of their more famous sports assets they would launch a day or 2 before first use

Reactions: bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Knowing puma it would surprise me if we saw them before the start of the season. I know with some of their more famous sports assets they would launch a day or 2 before first use
Is Puma the outfit you go to when nobody else is interested? Just asking like.

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Is Puma the outfit you go to when nobody else is interested? Just asking like.
I know Puma Oceania has been chasing a lot more local teams to add to their portfolio as Puma isn’t really that great in terms of brand perception in this part of the world.
Football is their main passion so they picked up sydney FC (dropped soon after) and also had Roar on their books(also dropped since).
Being Melbourne based they ‘local market’ is a little tunnel visioned on AFL and they had Richmond and WC eagles on their books(since dropped) and have picked up GWS Giants and Carlton. Heard whispers of them wanting to get into league a few years back and Broncos and Warriors were mentioned back then- since then SOO and Warriors have been picked up.
My dislike of them has been with both mine and acquaintances dealings with them being not too flash, design for pro teams is decent in Europe but minimal in Oceania (by far their smallest market which is heavily propped up by Germany) which is where my view of ‘minimal effort’ comes from as it’s generally cut and paste of existing designs.
Had better experiences with Canterbury with the exception of some struggles around covid times (more understandable).
Although they had a longish run with us early 2000s teams don’t tend to stick with them long term, even their crown jewel of Arsenal didn’t stick around long

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
My other frustration is we have plenty of financial challenges with covid.
We are one of the bigger merch sellers in the NRL but our range this year has little exposure. Range not out for Xmas, range (not even jerseys) not available in sports stores aside from rebel. Full ranges would be on Canterbury site by now yet Puma have or jersey and nothing else on theirs

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings