State of Origin 2022 State of Origin

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
It's some thing where they put suction cups on you that pulls the blood to the surface. I think they pierce the skin and the fill up with blood or some shit.
I only heard of it when SBW did it and seen more of it since.

Usually done on peoples backs
They heat glass cups which creates suction and stimulates blood flow to aid healing - apparently. Seen it becoming more and more common at footy

Reactions: Worried2Death
drunk_monk

drunk_monk

Contributor
FUCK YES.
NSW committing ruck infringements and giving 6 agains to just hold out the 30 seconds. perfect response to the grubs...sorry Roaches!

Reactions: Worried2Death
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

The most breathtaking half in 43 years of origin according to the aussies on Fox. It was pretty epic, thought someone was going to die in the first 20. Go morons, I fukn hate Penrith.

Last edited:
Reactions: gREVUS
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
now if they will just stRt 2nd half the way they did the first, it'll be a real banger of a game

PullinTeeth

PullinTeeth

The shot in the Caxton of the young ones drinking beer instead of cruisers gives me hope for the future.

drunk_monk

drunk_monk

Contributor
Bahaha NSW complaining. Whats their issue? That their player is worse at boxing and missed his shots hahaha

drunk_monk

drunk_monk

Contributor
Jesus Christ, what a bullshit pen for NSW!
DCE's head is on the other side of his body mid tackle and Cleary passes the ball. Bullshit.

Fuck yes, as I type this NSW fucks up. KARMA

Reactions: PullinTeeth
Beastmode

Beastmode

Just another day in paradise
Contributor
Absolute cracker of a game

Man if we could bottle up some of the energy and feed it to the Warriors we would be unstoppable…