General 2022 Schedule

Cces

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2013
Christchurch
I'm well aware that the 2022 draw won't be announced for quite some time but does anyone know how randomized the draw is each year? We played the Panthers, Rabbits, Roosters, Eels, Broncos & Bulldogs just once each this season so do we automatically play then twice in 2022? Throw in the fact that there's only been 1 season (excluding 2020's reduced schedule) in the last 18 that we haven't played the Storm twice we could be set for a horrendous fixture list in 2022 👀

Reactions: bruce

Geoff Public

Fold some clown
Contributor
Dec 7, 2018
Auckland
I'm well aware that the 2022 draw won't be announced for quite some time but does anyone know how randomized the draw is each year? We played the Panthers, Rabbits, Roosters, Eels, Broncos & Bulldogs just once each this season so do we automatically play then twice in 2022? Throw in the fact that there's only been 1 season (excluding 2020's reduced schedule) in the last 18 that we haven't played the Storm twice we could be set for a horrendous fixture list in 2022 👀
As long as the Storm are our Anzac day opponents the chance of playing them twice is high.

• Love
Reactions: bruce and Cces

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Pretty sure it depends on your final placing as to how the draw is decided(in terms of who you play twice). Then I believe there are special considerations of club requests eg in our case the ANZAC Storm game

Reactions: bruce and Cces

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings