General 2022 Offseason and Pre-season

Canadian_WarriorFan

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 13, 2013
Can see he's lost a lot of conditioning in that leg, gonna take a while I'd say.
I think there is some conditioning needed elsewhere, unfortunately.
Screen Shot 2021-11-23 at 8.39.00 PM.png

TheCool

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 18, 2013
Look at the size of the legs on him. Wasn’t he a centre at high school this year? Warriors have him as a lock/utility. Surely it’s lock/prop
Yeah he was centre this year for De La Salle.

They showed a photo of him in the Future Warriors game a couple years ago as a 15 year old playing fullback. Was relatively slim/skinny. No idea how you can put that kind of size on in two years. Looks like a prop.

His legs are twice the size of Finau’s who’s seen as a prop.

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Yeah he was centre this year for De La Salle.

They showed a photo of him in the Future Warriors game a couple years ago as a 15 year old playing fullback. Was relatively slim/skinny. No idea how you can put that kind of size on in two years. Looks like a prop.

His legs are twice the size of Finau’s who’s seen as a prop.
Could be like a Bradman best centre?

Reactions: Yomama

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Can see he's lost a lot of conditioning in that leg, gonna take a while I'd say.
At the risk of being a Negative Nancy, I remember Nathaniel Roache and Karl Lawton being interviewed about their pre-season returns from ACLs and their comments basically implied that it's expected that a player coming back from an ACL injury will fail their first serious test and have to do a bunch more ie at least a month more rehab - I think the figure (which I've read somewhere) is something like 60-65% of players failing.

I wouldn't count on Harris taking the field until late April and he'll need some time with the Dolphins so I'd say at best he'll be back for the Warriors in Rd 10-11. If he joins the 60-65% needing to be re-rehabbed it may even be late June.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings