Internationals 2022 NRL ALL STARS

Navigator

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
Jazz is there and the way patty herb is playing I could even take him back

Reactions: Akkerz
Sup42

Sup42

Contributor
Plus he isnt a warrior so who cares about suspensions.
Hard bro.

Hopefully he finishes the game.

Maori Rugby is looking really strong, especially defensively. They are really tight for a B team thrown together pre season.

One can only imagine the power were they allowed to play other tests.

Still, one game a year is better than nothing for my favorite team in all of sports.

Toookey

Toookey

Hmm I dunno, I don’t want to be pessimistic but I think I’m writing Chanel Harris-Tavita off. Does somethings okay. He had a few kicks that weee okay, but also has a lot of poor plays. That last one just passing it on to Nikora at the end. Terrible play. The kick before that, terrible.

At least when Kodi plays, he does some things well, somethings okay, and somethings poor. Chanel Harris-Tavita just doesn’t seem to have consistently good plays in him

Vancent

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
Hmm I dunno, I don’t want to be pessimistic but I think I’m writing Chanel Harris-Tavita off. Does somethings okay. He had a few kicks that weee okay, but also has a lot of poor plays. That last one just passing it on to Nikora at the end. Terrible play. The kick before that, terrible.

At least when Kodi plays, he does some things well, somethings okay, and somethings poor. Chanel Harris-Tavita just doesn’t seem to have consistently good plays in him
I’m thinking it - you’re saying it. I love his attitude and defence and really want him to do well, but if I’m being honest I just don’t think he’s a half, or close to it.

I think he’s a mobile 13 like the Rabbitoh Captain or possibly a centre.

Last edited:
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Also what was the explanation for the ‘held up’ try? Looked grounded live?

Reactions: francis
Navigator

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
Game on 2nd half let's kick this home