General 2022 GRAND FINAL - Penrith v Eels

Winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The annoying thing is Panthers aren't doing anything special, they're just so fucking good.

How do other teams find ways to best a team that is just this good?

I suppose if in the off season they find a way to do 10 years of youth development they could do it.

Nah I think in the next year or two we need to dilute the tip 2 or 3 teams, which looks like it's happening atm, until the next rule changes take place. Penrith are a great team but I feel they were benefitted the significant rule changes of the last few years

Reactions: drunk_monk

drunk_monk

Contributor
Nah I think in the next year or two we need to dilute the tip 2 or 3 teams, which looks like it's happening atm, until the next rule changes take place. Penrith are a great team but I feel they were benefitted the significant rule changes of the last few years
They seen to have a lot of depth though.

Short of Nathan being pissed at his dad i don't see a big change in the teams fortune any time soon.

I had to go back and look at it again and yeah you're right, he threw out an arm where he didn't need to. It would have been a different result if he just tried to slide.

Fair call then.

Sorry Dixpat - should've done a check myself before going off.
Dont worry mate.

If that had been a Warriors team running that decoy play, even if the defender did throw out an arm i would not have been surprised in the slightest if it was pulled back for obstruction

such is the inconsistency of the bunker