Recruitment 2021 Warriors Recruitment DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hadyn

Hadyn

A couple of players I wouldnt mind seeing upgraded to main contracts are the Fijian winger Ratuva and Preston Riki.
I know Riki is listed as a prop but he reminds me more of a rangy backrower with good hands and feet like Kikau.I don't know what his work rates like but hes young and got a real raw boned potential about him.
They'd both be cheap upgrades and I'd get him on board asap because they'll be some old codger coach talking to Dolphin Riki right at this moment.

Reactions: 1 users
NZWarriorsFaithful

NZWarriorsFaithful

A couple of players I wouldnt mind seeing upgraded to main contracts are the Fijian winger Ratuva and Preston Riki.
I know Riki is listed as a prop but he reminds me more of a rangy backrower with good hands and feet like Kikau.I don't know what his work rates like but hes young and got a real raw boned potential about him.
They'd both be cheap upgrades and I'd get him on board asap because they'll be some old codger coach talking to Dolphin Riki right at this moment.
Ratuva is in top 30

AlexM

AlexM

Well if it is cap related the article says " we couldn't offer him a deal past 2022" so that means there's some big money going to be tied up with an incoming player one thinks

Reactions: 6 users

Tianasnow14

Is something big brewing for November 1st? (Metcalf, Manu, Niukore) possibly???

Aman

Aman

213DC130 820D 4B93 A8D0 050137E7095E

All I want to know it who the Fook is this guy and why he’s constantly in our recruitment chat

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
Another hooker off the market with Siliva Havili signed for 2 years by Souths. He's done pretty well for himself since leaving.

Reactions: 8 users

Waipiro

You guys are really big on Harris. I was a little critical of him this year. Mostly because I was so big on him.
Personally I think it might be time to move on..
My concern with Tohu Harris is he seems to be taking concussion shots a bit too regularly and im worried that will get worse as times go by, I hope im wrong as he is a great player and now we have a decent couple of props it would be nice to see him ranging wide rather than taking the tough hit ups he has been forced to do this year

Reactions: 5 users
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Is something big brewing for November 1st? (Metcalf, Manu, Niukore) possibly???
it would be nice, but what if there isnt? Do we have enough players in the team to last the year, or is it finally time for NB to bring up all those magic juniors that everyone keeps talking about?

gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
My concern with Tohu Harris is he seems to be taking concussion shots a bit too regularly and im worried that will get worse as times go by, I hope im wrong as he is a great player and now we have a decent couple of props it would be nice to see him ranging wide rather than taking the tough hit ups he has been forced to do this year
yea i dont like it when he plays as a prop

Toookey

Toookey

I’m not overly disappointed, but would have been good to get him.

Makes you wonder about Roosters tho - Billy Smith, Sualli and now Momo on their books - maybe their signing a replacement for Manu?

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
Kestrel84

Kestrel84

Rippin' and a Tearin'
Contributor
With the Roosters getting Momirovski, does that mean they could be prepping to lose Manu?

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Wrighty

Wrighty

Makes you wonder about Roosters tho - Billy Smith, Sualli and now Momo on their books - maybe their signing a replacement for Manu?
That is what I am thinking too Tookey.
For those on the Joey Manu train. Buckle up.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Canadian_WarriorFan

Canadian_WarriorFan

Dunno, he's had injuries on top of injuries. Rotten luck really.

Reactions: 1 user
Defence

Defence

Oh man this is like waiting to open your pressies on Xmas eve 🎅
What’s it gonna be?
A new Rolex? Or socks and jocks? :nailbiting:

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Status
Not open for further replies.