Recruitment 2021 Warriors Recruitment DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastmode

Just another day in paradise
Contributor
And he played absolute shithouse in the Manly game.

Didnt get involved, absolute spectatorstanding on his right wing... got subbed out in the last 10min with his "hamstring" injury probably from walking too fast that night.

I'm so over Fusitua. Get rid of him and the last remanence of our so-called Prop wings.

After all this club has given to him, he should show some gratitude which is clearly non-existent, just like his game.

Fusitua, Nikorima, Taunoa-Brown are the three obvious ones.

Nikorima and Taunoa-Brown in particular I would be stoked to see the back of.

Hard to think of a fourth.

Possibly Murchie. Not for salary cap reasons but just open up roster spots. We have loads of gun forwards coming through that we need to keep hold of like Kepu twins, Ale, Glamuzina, Finau, Maiu'u. Ideally we wouldn't have signed Pride Petterson-Robati this year and could keep Murchie.

It's not Chanel Harris-Tavita because we've told him he can't leave unless we have a replacement (i.e. Metcalf), which means he's in the plans to be starting.

Fusitua, Nikorima, Taunoa-Brown are the three obvious ones.

Nikorima and Taunoa-Brown in particular I would be stoked to see the back of.

Hard to think of a fourth.

Possibly Murchie. Not for salary cap reasons but just open up roster spots. We have loads of gun forwards coming through that we need to keep hold of like Kepu twins, Ale, Glamuzina, Finau, Maiu'u. Ideally we wouldn't have signed Pride Petterson-Robati this year and could keep Murchie.

It's not Chanel Harris-Tavita because we've told him he can't leave unless we have a replacement (i.e. Metcalf), which means he's in the plans to be starting.
Everyone's forgotten about Sean O'Sullivan. He's still there but hasn't been given a contract yet, but he's still there. He would be number 4 behind Fusitua, Nikorima and Taunoa-Brown. I actually like Taunoa-Brown he just needs more game time.

Reactions: SouthernWorrier
10 clubs fanbase probably going "that's us, who are we getting?"

Everyone's forgotten about Sean O'Sullivan. He's still there but hasn't been given a contract yet, but he's still there. He would be number 4 behind Fusitua, Nikorima and Taunoa-Brown. I actually like Taunoa-Brown he just needs more game time.

He's off contract. We don't need to shop him around quietly, just tell him loudly to bugger off.

He wouldn't count as one of the four even if the rumour was about us

Last edited:
Difficult to determine if Scott is a worse player or a worse bloke. In an
Taunoa-browns had too much game time. Ale needs a shot and Murchie needs more game time to find his form.

Because they need to see if he's worth developing any further I just hope it doesn't become a detriment to the team if he's outta form just drop him
They can work that out in the pre-season, it will be obvious enough if he has improved on 2021 - and it would need to be significant improvement for him to be up to first grade level. No way they don’t run their best available side out round 1.

Reactions: Inruin and Defence
Because they need to see if he's worth developing any further I just hope it doesn't become a detriment to the team if he's outta form just drop him
Chanel Harris-Tavita will get his chance for sure, but at the same time so will Ash.
We’ve had a rough few years team wise so the Warriors really need to make finals next year. No Lodge and Walsh for the first few games I think, so I think we’re going to have to play our best team in Rd 1 irrespective of giving Chanel Harris-Tavita a chance. If he’s the better option he plays, if not then tough luck Chanel Harris-Tavita.

I’m actually quite excited for Ash. He obviously has talent, he’ll be playing behind a big forward pack alongside a top half so won’t have to carry the team. No expectations with being the 1 million dollar man, I think he’ll be a big part of our run to a top 5 or 6 position to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.