Recruitment 2021 Warriors Recruitment DISCUSSION

JaggedJ

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 19, 2018
Correct. Although the only thing that matters if Hecticcheese's comment and if that is B.Smith's real account.
I wouldn't get my hopes up. Smells like trolling.

If you go through the account there's several Smith related posts where he's tagged. Even that post was the 3rd picture in a sequence of 3 that adds more context.

He's probably just playing along. That's it.

DallyM

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 21, 2016
If you go through the account there's several Smith related posts where he's tagged. Even that post was the 3rd picture in a sequence of 3 that adds more context.

He's probably just playing along. That's it.
Ok I'm going with the cheese trolling and being a dick....

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexM

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
Cheese was live streaming in quarantine and said fuck the warriors and said if Hughes goes there it’s gonna ruin his career. 😂 he seemed a bit drunk so I wouldn’t look into it
Pretty much sums it up. If he wanted to come over here he would have ..
No matter how hard you want to believe it ain't happening .at least not for a long time

geepee

Warriors Bench Player
Jul 30, 2020
end of the day if warriors wanted guys like cheese we would had him he wants a club that is a top 8 side year in year out this is something we never got right back at the start its not about coaches its about know what you need from a player look at the storm every player no matter if a feeder club or main club , they are told by text message through a app what they did wrong and what they expect t to see

i am going step on people toes but our management and captains need start getting hard assed with players if we dont it be ground hog day over and over

Woofa

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 25, 2013
Auckland
end of the day if warriors wanted guys like cheese we would had him he wants a club that is a top 8 side year in year out this is something we never got right back at the start its not about coaches its about know what you need from a player look at the storm every player no matter if a feeder club or main club , they are told by text message through a app what they did wrong and what they expect t to see

i am going step on people toes but our management and captains need start getting hard assed with players if we dont it be ground hog day over and over

That's really a coaching thing. IE each player is given a crystal clear message before each game (start of the year) as to what is expected, after each game clear feedback given. Sounds like storm use an APP for this.. whatever works.. really Bellamy's brilliant at delivering the message. You would think this would be coaching 101, but always surprised as to how it comes back to basics of life, communication, telling people things they prob don't want to hear but in a way that's constructive versus scolding each and every time.

The crow

Warriors Bench Player
Jul 22, 2020
Cheese was live streaming in quarantine and said fuck the warriors and said if Hughes goes there it’s gonna ruin his career. 😂 he seemed a bit drunk so I wouldn’t look into it
Is there a link to this? Thats disappointing if he carried on like that. Regardless of if he comes or not, that's a shitty spot to be for proud kiwi players to think of us like that.

...... although I can't say I blame him

Last edited:

6Again

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 1, 2020
Is there a link to this? Thats disappointing if he carried online that. Regardless of if he comes or not, that's a shitty spot for proud kiwi players to think of us like that.

...... although I can't say I blame him
From what I’ve seen he likes to ham it up for the camera and generally talks a lot of shit.

Then again on average we’ve been in the bottom half of the competition for a decade so he may have a point.

Vancent

It is what it is...
Contributor
Sep 10, 2012
BrisVegas

This will be interesting if our club is looking into staggs. But i'd prefer our cap space being well managed, also im liking the prospect of rocco and hayze as our future centres.
Not sure how much credence to put in that article, suspect Isaac Moses isn’t (legitimately) contacting anyone about Kotoni’s future.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016

This will be interesting if our club is looking into staggs. But i'd prefer our cap space being well managed, also im liking the prospect of rocco and hayze as our future centres.
We'd have to cut or trade a big name to afford him, can't see anyone prying him away from the Broncs. Staggs and Aitkin would a killer centre combo, never happen tho. Unless he's desperate to play for us...

This thread is for Warriors RECRUITMENT DISCUSSION, POSSIBLE TARGETS, HOPEFUL SIGNINGS, RECRUITMENT STRATEGY and posts relating directly to that content.

ANY offtopic chatter will be DELETED. Repeat offenders will be locked from this thread.
Last edited:

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings