Recruitment 2021 Warriors Recruitment DISCUSSION

Wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
May 26, 2021
absolutely agree with you 100%. but remember we now have a business man running the joint. Its not just about wins but making money

the strongest factor to making money is the winning percentage of a franchise. I know you know that already which is why you agreed with me overall and suggested that the owner may be swayed.

Toookey

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2021
Thought Sean O'Sullivan went well tonight. Seemed to control the team well, and apart from that one shocker he had has seemed a more than adequate 3rd or 4th option as a half.

Has a good kicking game and is good at forcing repeat sets. One thing I’ve noticed, so had a look and he’s currently averaging more tackles than any other half in the comp except for one player - Dylan Brown. I don’t know why that is, but I think it certainly impacts on his attacking game, as Sean O'Sullivan is prone to making some poor decisions and getting stuck with the ball.

22 and played half as many games as Chanel, but IMO seems to be on the improve. I think he’ll make a good first grader, but needs time to develop and learn. I hope we stick with him

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Thought Sean O'Sullivan went well tonight. Seemed to control the team well, and apart from that one shocker he had has seemed a more than adequate 3rd or 4th option as a half.

Has a good kicking game and is good at forcing repeat sets. One thing I’ve noticed, so had a look and he’s currently averaging more tackles than any other half in the comp except for one player - Dylan Brown. I don’t know why that is, but I think it certainly impacts on his attacking game, as Sean O'Sullivan is prone to making some poor decisions and getting stuck with the ball.

22 and played half as many games as Chanel, but IMO seems to be on the improve. I think he’ll make a good first grader, but needs time to develop and learn. I hope we stick with him
I could never understand the not NRL quality comments or the Chanel Harris-Tavita needs more time Sean O'Sullivan is rubbish theme.

Sean O'Sullivan is a baby half. It is incredible the shit he gets around here. Dude never gets a run of games in the NRL.

This must be his dream having so many fill in games in a season.

He could reach Chad level with time and confidence.

Last edited:

Toookey

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2021
I could never understand the not NRL quality comments or the Chanel Harris-Tavita needs more time Sean O'Sullivan is rubbish theme.

Sean O'Sullivan is a baby half. It is incredible the shit he gets around here. Dude never gets a run of games in the NRL.

This must be his dream having so many fill in games in a season.

He could easily reach Chad level with time and confidence.
Yip agree fully. I don’t think he’s going to be an absolute gun, but I’d have him as back up behind Shaun Johnson as the kicking and organising half. He’ll play 15 -20 games over the next two years and then hopefully at the end of 2023 he’ll be 24, have around 40 games experience and a few years under his belt. We’ll be able to make a call moving forward at that stage. Better that, then get another half to do the same back up job that he can do reasonably well.

To be honest if he plays the rest of the year like he did today, I’d probably have him starting next year over Kodi ‘bench hooker’ Nikorima and Chanel Harris-Tavita

pompower

1st Grade Fringe
May 14, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
O’Sullivan was better than in his last two performances but that doesn’t suddenly make him good. He still made some really poor decisions, threw a number of hospital passes, and made some awful defensive efforts. He is a bad player and I’m not seeing the upside to sticking it out with him in the hope that he becomes good.

Would much prefer a better backup option for 2022.

Wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
May 26, 2021
Do we have rogers one million salary to spend next year ? Or has gone on lodge partly
Are we planning to sign Montoya? He has been great value

Stone

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
Auckland
Sean O'Sullivan could reach Chad level with time and confidence.
You can't be serious my bro ???

I mean Sean O'Sullivan ain't the worst I've seen & the kid does try his best with what he's got.

But c'mon man!?!? ... lets be real here.

There's just no way Sean O'Sullivan will ever be able to match the legendary coiffure of Le Chad

There are few who can ... back me up here Inruin Inruin

1627674181824.png
1627674376863.png

😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😜

Last edited:

Inruin

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland

Stone

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
Auckland
I don't think you can really compare the two. They have completely different styles.
I'm so disappointed in you man.

As you are the self proclaimed owner operator of The Le Chad Appreciation Fan Club I expected more from you, I really did & I think Chad would too.

I was a hard Shaun Johnson dick rider for life & had absolutely no love for Le Chad during his 1st tenure here.

You lambasted me for this many a time in staunch defense of your guy.

And in all honesty you were right, but I could not see this until after my guy Shaun Johnson left.

And now my new dream of seeing the greatest & prettiest Warriors halves pairings of all time being reunited is so tantalizingly close yet so agonizingly far.

Instead we may very well be stuck with the recruiters son & whoever else running around performing a pale imitation of the greatness that is Le Chaun.

Yet all you can muster up is whatever the fark that above comment was supposed to be ???

Give yourself an uppercut dude, you're better than that 👊😜🤣

Inruin

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
Totally different styles - chad has the whole Elvis thing going while Sean O'Sullivan is much more conservative- now that’s a doo u could set your watch to.

edit: wait, u were talking about their hair?
Exactly. It's like comparing Elvis to Pee Wee Herman. Both great actors but completely different styles.

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
You can't be serious my bro ???

I mean Sean O'Sullivan ain't the worst I've seen & the kid does try his best with what he's got.

But c'mon man!?!? ... lets be real here.

There's just no way Sean O'Sullivan will ever be able to match the legendary coiffure of Le Chad

There are few who can ... back me up here Inruin Inruin

View attachment 44737 View attachment 44739
😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😜
Chad has won a premiership and O'sullivan is 12 odd games into his career? It's a bit unfair to even compare these two, I don't mind him being a back up and building on his game a bit and I think his dad will smooth out his next contract. Every club needs club men who don't get the recognition but just go about their business and Sean fits that? Could be our Riley Jack's?

Stone

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
Auckland
Heyzuse H. Christ lads !?!?

I'm stoned as all fark & talking mad shit bc I'm bored atm

I was looking for a bitta fun banter ... not seriously thought out analysis lmmfao

More fun to be had with Wazzas fans on FB, IG & twitter ffs & I don't say that lightly 😧😴🤐

This thread is for Warriors RECRUITMENT DISCUSSION, POSSIBLE TARGETS, HOPEFUL SIGNINGS, RECRUITMENT STRATEGY and posts relating directly to that content.

ANY offtopic chatter will be DELETED. Repeat offenders will be locked from this thread.
Last edited:

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings