Recruitment 2021 Warriors Recruitment DISCUSSION

Lance155

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 24, 2013
Bro that was my worry too, that’s why IMO Jazz still has value because him and Tohu probably only true 80 mins players we got, plus with our big guys tiring opposition forwards can really see Jazz and the little men creating space through the middle later in games.

I like Jazz but while he definitely has 80 in him I think his mistakes come under fatigue and being left out there too long. With a pack that shares the load more that may change. How I see it anyway

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
I am really happy with all of our signings over the off-season and excited about next season. Hopefully those people that said Kearney was not the reason for our poor recruitment or our poor results are eating humble pie.
I was one and recruitment certainly looks like he was was a handbrake but I think he was good for the development of the club. I don't reckon payten changed them in the space of a week or two, perhaps just another voice. Great guy, just seems to struggle with the adjustment of assistant to head coach. I'm not taking the piss but I personally think it's his delivery. I wasn't a sportsman arsehole but listening to him in a press conference, going into a game wouldn't fill me with motivation listening to him.

warriors55

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 12, 2017
I was one and recruitment certainly looks like he was was a handbrake but I think he was good for the development of the club. I don't reckon payten changed them in the space of a week or two, perhaps just another voice. Great guy, just seems to struggle with the adjustment of assistant to head coach. I'm not taking the piss but I personally think it's his delivery. I wasn't a sportsman arsehole but listening to him in a press conference, going into a game wouldn't fill me with motivation listening to him.

He definitely did some positive things for the club. He is the perfect assistant coach which is why the Storm snapped him up. Didn't quite cut the mustard communication wise as a head coach or with his game plans and tactics. He would be perfect to put the boys through some training drills and help implement game plans made by a head coach but not coming up with them himself or laying down the law at half time team talks.

wellyboy

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 1, 2015
Stephen chrichton refusing to commit to the panthers past his current contract, hopefully our centre for 2022. If PO'S has big raps on Albert Hopoate I would back him.
Huh? Cant remember when but i read an article saying stephen crichton wants to be a one man club with penrith..

Reactions: warriorsfan92

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Huh? Cant remember when but i read an article saying stephen crichton wants to be a one man club with penrith..
On one of those league sites bro so either one could be bullshit. Nrl universe I think. Something about a new manager going to Penrith.

Reactions: Off The Bench

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
On one of those league sites bro so either one could be bullshit. Nrl universe I think. Something about a new manager going to Penrith.
That's a new manager for chrichton not Penrith. Probably click bait but apparently seeing what other offers there are, he's had more offers apparently but doesn't say what teams.

Warrior#214

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 13, 2016
AK
I'm sure that Sironens signing means there is no place for Jazz moving forward, potentially Lawton as well.

Jazz was Kearneys darling, but I suspect Brown doesn't see the same appeal.

Brown is going to be walking into almost his own squad fairly quickly... This is nuts.

I know the proof will be in the performances, but POS is paying off massively.
💯 agree with this. Jazz is not your typical - & he’s divisive - he does good things but has real limitations. I can well imagine Brownie looking for something different from his spot in the 17. And maybe Siro is the man...

Warrior#214

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 13, 2016
AK
Went and had a read of the Wiki entry and a bit further down the page under his 2019 entry it’s got

“Kodi has signed for English side Brownies Bulldogs, bringing the team out of retirement to replace Toronto in the super league.”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings