General 2021 Warriors Preseason

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
What is Seriyako ( spelling) up to these days? He was a handy hooker but could still be on a ‘drug’ ban.

Ryaan

U20's Player
Sep 23, 2020
What is Seriyako ( spelling) up to these days? He was a handy hooker but could still be on a ‘drug’ ban.
James Segeyaro, i don’t think hes able to be signed until june 2nd, but he’d be a handy pick up maybe the warriors could work with the nrl to get his suspension lifted early?

Reactions: Worried2Death

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
I've listened on the triple m NRL app about 3 years ago.
It's not on NZ app stores, so google "triple m NRL APK" and you will be able to sideload it onto your phone. (As long as you don't have a mind-numbingly restrictive iPhone)
You can also go directly on their website and stream it.
Triple M tend to do the 1 game thurs/Friday/sun so you won’t always get the Warriors games but there’s a 50/50 chance

Reactions: bringmethehorizon

ODdd

Interesting to see Jazzy coming off bench, does this mean Tohu plays less minutes this year?

I think we need him on field as much as possible, hopefully he switches to an edge Kotoa, Curran, Ben Murdoch-Masila need a break?

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Probably better for the team.
Not as much travel.
Might lose 1 or two players though?

I'd say the decision to have 42 players in Australia was made with situations like that in mind. I'm fully expecting 3-4 of the Top 20 to be headed home at some point. If it's David and Ken again, in absolute fairness to their replacements, that doesn't do their Warriors futures any good. On the one hand, it's hard to refuse to re-sign a player because he twice returned home for family reasons, on the other, how can you overlook that player's replacement, who did a damn fine job?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rick O'Shay

Upcoming Match

St George Dragons Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Sydney

Last Game

09 Apr

12 - 13
5.0 Total Avg Rating
4.6 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 22 ratings