General 2021 Warriors Preseason

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
The Titans have been building for a while. Battlers last year, ready this year.

What I expect is that we will probably play really well and so will they which will distort fan thinking either way.

I dunno why, but many will say it is just the Titans if we win....or shit we lost to the Titans....you cannot have it both ways ehoa

HoRneT041

1st Grade Fringe
Dec 4, 2018
If we only knew what depths Cam Smith had to sink to to get all those trophies, Rosemary's Baby was like a documentary to him.
I don’t think Cam was the type to ‘sell his soul’ per se? but legend has it.. during a game he ‘planted a seed’ in a referee who gladly did it for him after the match 🤘

• Haha
Reactions: Worried2Death

Stalefish540

Even Simons tired.
Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
The Titans have been building for a while. Battlers last year, ready this year.

What I expect is that we will probably play really well and so will they which will distort fan thinking either way.

I dunno why, but many will say it is just the Titans if we win....or shit we lost to the Titans....you cannot have it both ways ehoa
To be fair it's only a trial, noone should care who wins or loses. Each team just wants to escape with no injuries.

tajhay

👻
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Thread unlocked

WA supporter

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Mar 18, 2017
Perth
Anybody know of a radio app that streams warriors games during the season, like the rova app with the black caps? They don’t seem to have a radio station in remote wa for rugby league anymore. Not so much for the trail, during the nrl season.
Your best bet is to download the abc radio app. They broadcast all RL games on the wireless

Upcoming Match

St George Dragons Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Sydney

Last Game

09 Apr

12 - 13
5.0 Total Avg Rating
4.6 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 22 ratings