General 2021 Warriors Preseason

bringmethehorizon

1st Grade Fringe
May 8, 2012
North Shore
Anybody know of a radio app that streams warriors games during the season, like the rova app with the black caps? They don’t seem to have a radio station in remote wa for rugby league anymore. Not so much for the trail, during the nrl season.
I've listened on the triple m NRL app about 3 years ago.
It's not on NZ app stores, so google "triple m NRL APK" and you will be able to sideload it onto your phone. (As long as you don't have a mind-numbingly restrictive iPhone)
You can also go directly on their website and stream it.

Vancent

It is what it is...
Contributor
Sep 10, 2012
BrisVegas
Apologies lads if it has been covered, but any televised times of the game if here in Oz? Not on Fox and is around 5pm QLD time.

Ohgeelowk

Warriors Bench Player
Nov 24, 2020
I've listened on the triple m NRL app about 3 years ago.
It's not on NZ app stores, so google "triple m NRL APK" and you will be able to sideload it onto your phone. (As long as you don't have a mind-numbingly restrictive iPhone)
You can also go directly on their website and stream it.
Chur for that bro, don’t really keep up to date with apps and stuff. Looks like they stream all nrl games too! 🤙

HoRneT041

1st Grade Fringe
Dec 4, 2018
4.50 qld time. I use the nrl app it always shows the times for whatever region I am in even Europe etc. Super handy!

This link is the alternative to using the nrl app
All the games today are on that one page. You need to create an account to actually watch the videos.
Works perfect from WA on my phone or iPad, but you could try using your VPN set to Australia if having any hassles from NZ?

HoRneT041

1st Grade Fringe
Dec 4, 2018
Dear heavenly footy gods. May our players play well today and have them finish the game with NO injury concerns as rd 1 is only a couple weeks away. I only ask of this as our pre season last year was plagued with injuries. In the footy gods name we pray. Amen 🙏
Don’t forget to prey for ‘no suspensions’ either, just in case the footy gods are a bit pedantic about that shit?

Rilakkuma

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
It’s on the NRL, warriors and titans webpages. Usually the streams are available all over the world without geo blocking.
Watch NRL has the charity shield streaming on the fox channel at that time.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Dear heavenly footy gods. May our players play well today and have them finish the game with NO injury concerns as rd 1 is only a couple weeks away. I only ask of this as our pre season last year was plagued with injuries. In the footy gods name we pray. Amen 🙏
You are praying to the wrong deities.

They support Soccer, Grid Iron, and Union.

Aim your prayer compass south.

Upcoming Match

St George Dragons Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Sydney

Last Game

09 Apr

12 - 13
5.0 Total Avg Rating
4.6 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 22 ratings