General 2021 Warriors Preseason

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Because he doesn't have it. He better just get back on the wing where he belongs, and be thankful the old fools at warriors HQ payed overs for a winger.

To be fair, he doesn't have to have it. You've either got leadership in you, or you don't. The only issue I've got with "old" players like Fusitua would be if he carried himself like he was a leader when he obviously isn't ie "I'm boss because I've played lots more games than you have!" attitude. Nope. That ain't how leadership works.

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
I find it an interesting group. No halves in there, when they’re directing our team around. Two of the spine is good, and Clearly they’ve got big raps on Egan if he’s now a leader at the club. Doubt theyll make a play at smith.

Maybe they decided the halves have enough stuff to deal with. Remember when Campion and Jones were co-captains at the Warriors? I'm taking a guess that 90% of the time Campion made the call, Jones was consulted and got his way if he agreed with Campion or put up a really, really strong reason not to go with Campion.

wellyboy

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 1, 2015
Maybe they decided the halves have enough stuff to deal with. Remember when Campion and Jones were co-captains at the Warriors? I'm taking a guess that 90% of the time Campion made the call, Jones was consulted and got his way if he agreed with Campion or put up a really, really strong reason not to go with Campion.
Yep campion was the captain full stop. Yea you're right if true about kodi and cht having enough to deal with. Just focus on their game to improve through the season. Thats all brown wants from them.

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Bro , You've got me stumped? Lol. I've watched the video 4 times to see when he stands up and I didn't see shit? Lol
In the half time talk in the contact hit out, right at the end he walks past in like a skins top. Sorry, when I replied and it showed the abdo talk clip, I knew no one would know what I was on about.

Reactions: Uncmase

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
A team of good players does not mean much until they fit as a team. Look at the Broncos last year.

That is why I was so pleased to see AFB in the leadership group. He was a bit of a problem child at the Eagles, to make the leadership he must be buying into what the team is bringing. He could be the modern day Wiki character.

Having 3 Forwards in the leadership is great, Games are won and lost up front, we now have players who are intimidating. We have the Alpha wolves and a good pack to follow them.

CHT will be in that young leaders group and will be getting extra education.

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
A team of good players does not mean much until they fit as a team. Look at the Broncos last year.

That is why I was so pleased to see AFB in the leadership group. He was a bit of a problem child at the Eagles, to make the leadership he must be buying into what the team is bringing. He could be the modern day Wiki character.

Having 3 Forwards in the leadership is great, Games are won and lost up front, we now have players who are intimidating. We have the Alpha wolves and a good pack to follow them.

CHT will be in that young leaders group and will be getting extra education.
I thought the alpha was paasi! I guess he's a lone wolf now.

Upcoming Match

Gold Coast Titans Central Coast Stadium

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings