General 2021 Warriors Preseason

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
BTW, does anyone know which (if any) of the trials maybe screened on SkyTV this year and the dates. Since they lost the rights to the Black Caps games, I cancelled SkySport (my own personal protest) and was wondering when to start it again.

TheCool

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 18, 2013
Anyone know how serious Junior Ratuva’s injury is and how long he will be out?

Wonder if he’s worth the development if it’s season ending. Would be close to three years out if it is.

Especially when we have young guns like Vailea, Berry and Kosi with the first grade squad.

Reactions: diehard and Penpal

Penpal

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 22, 2014
Anyone know how serious Junior Ratuva’s injury is and how long he will be out?

Wonder if he’s worth the development if it’s season ending. Would be close to three years out if it is.

Especially when we have young guns like Vailea, Berry and Kosi with the first grade squad.
I thought I read three months but when I went looking for a link to confirm I couldn't find anything.
To me it really depends on him. Is he playing PlayStation or he is working on studying his position and how he can evolve and learn as well as rehab and injury prevention???
If it's the second option then it's a big old yes from me but lets not forget he's a long way from first grade proven at the same time

Reactions: Defence

Upcoming Match

Gold Coast Titans Central Coast Stadium

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings