General 2021 Warriors Preseason

The Falcon

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 20, 2017
Auckland
Great to see the pre- season pics.
How good is it to see the new recruits in Warriors garb - I’m still taking in AFB is playing for us this season.
Thanks Tony Martin for the PI skills and confirming new faces - I’m a huge fan of the junior recruits coming through - Maybe you and Fonzie could do a pre season podcast with a cameo from The Cool - it would be pretty insightful 👍🏾
I like how our guys have shunned the mullet in favour of the ‘High Rats-tail’ this season - row your own boat fellas 😎

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
hey guys was wondering how many of us here take part in the nrl fantasy teams and if there are a few we could make a thread dedicated to it
definitely keen to be part of a thread and nzwarriors.com competition.

TheCool

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 18, 2013
Valingi Kepu
Thats actually Taniela Otukolo (photo 41 of 150). Has put on massive size. Looks bigger than a lot of our forwards as an 18 year old hooker.
I havnt seen any list but this is what I’ve seen
Outside of the top 30 you have

Valingi Kepu -Prop/backrow
Otukinekina Kepu - Prop
Lleyton Finau - Prop
Viliami Valea - Fullback/wing/centre
Taniela Otukolo - Hooker
Edward Kosi - Wing
Jyrus Glamazina - Prop
William fakatoumafi - Fullback/ Five eight
Sebastyan jack - five eight/ Halfback
Isaiah Vagana- Backrow
Temple Kalepo - Hooker
Preston Riki - Backrow

Plus dolphins players

Pride Peterson Robati - Backrow
Lachlan Timm - Prop

Only players not there from the top 30 due to long term injuries are Karl Lawton and Junior Ratuva
Surprising they've taken Sebastyan Jack and William Fakatoumafi over. Hardly standouts in junior grades imo. Must have improved a lot and caught the eye of POS. Probably a good thing to have more playmakers over there with no Lawton.

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
The monster warriors pack is back.
Absolutely love this! Big, strong, fit and dynamic. The big Warriors pack is back!

Most of those players will be here the next 3+ years (except possibly Bunty and Harris???). 8 of the 9 are first choice players. That’s basically half the game day team that are big humans. They will feed off each other, rolling through play after play; set after set; fatiguing the opposition like no other team can.

JTB is going to be massive! Him and Katoa could put on a few more Kg’s over the years with their height and grow into absolute beasts!

Good times ahead.

The Falcon

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 20, 2017
Auckland
Absolutely love this! Big, strong, fit and dynamic. The big Warriors pack is back!

Most of those players will be here the next 3+ years (except possibly Bunty and Harris???). 8 of the 9 are first choice players. That’s basically half the game day team that are big humans. They will feed off each other, rolling through play after play; set after set; fatiguing the opposition like no other team can.

JTB is going to be massive! Him and Katoa could put on a few more Kg’s over the years with their height and grow into absolute beasts!

Good times ahead.
Except for that pip squeak Leeson Ah Mau.. can’t believe a guy who is 186cm x 111Kg is getting a look in ... 😉

Tony Martin

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 4, 2016
Thats actually Taniela Otukolo (photo 41 of 150). Has put on massive size. Looks bigger than a lot of our forwards as an 18 year old hooker.

Surprising they've taken Sebastyan Jack and William Fakatoumafi over. Hardly standouts in junior grades imo. Must have improved a lot and caught the eye of POS. Probably a good thing to have more playmakers over there with no Lawton.
Yeh pic 41 is taniela otukolo, unsure what picture I was looking at.
Agreed with Sebastyan Jack, havnt seen anything to think he’s anything special. Obviously POS has seen something. William Fakatoumafi is a bit of a forgotten man. Slipped through the cracks of being too young for the last year of under 20s and too old for SG ball. I think the last time I saw him play was when he scored a try for the Tongan 9s team

Reactions: TheCool

warriorsfan92

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 11, 2013
Dunedin, New Zealand
Reactions: Worried2Death

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
If they move to reducing interchanges, I worry that this move to big is gonna bite the warriors in the arse

Reactions: Swanley

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings