General 2021 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise Thread

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
Supporters gear is so underwhelming and limited. There should be at least 15 t shirt styles , 10 sweatshirt styles, headwear etc. They should be killing it, instead we get to chose from 3 jerseys and half a dozen tops 💩
maybe with onfield results the number of options will expand?

DB Bitter

Waterboy
Dec 7, 2020
UK
Absolutely love all the gear - only thing I would say is that the indigenous jersey would look better with a black and white crest - but as we've just changed back I get why its not.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Supporters gear is so underwhelming and limited. There should be at least 15 t shirt styles , 10 sweatshirt styles, headwear etc. They should be killing it, instead we get to chose from 3 jerseys and half a dozen tops 💩
There are very strict limitations around merchandise. Especially for our tier 1 supplier CCC. They can only produce team issue gear. If the team don't wear at games, training or events then they can't make it. Even then it's not a few for all to make 30 different shirts so all our top 30 have one each. Think it's only one of each item training wise. Shirt, shorts, pants etc.

To give them free reign would hurt the NRLs lucrative 2nd and 3rd tier licence suppliers who mainly make shirts like that hideous Christmas one, vests and jackets.

Not sure how they will get away with the rugby uglies long sleeve shirt but no doubt they'll issue them to players and pray they are photographed wearing them to some club related event. A smart person would have a few players wearing them at this Saturdays fan event...

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
There are very strict limitations around merchandise. Especially for our tier 1 supplier CCC. They can only produce team issue gear. If the team don't wear at games, training or events then they can't make it. Even then it's not a few for all to make 30 different shirts so all our top 30 have one each. Think it's only one of each item training wise. Shirt, shorts, pants etc.

To give them free reign would hurt the NRLs lucrative 2nd and 3rd tier licence suppliers who mainly make shirts like that hideous Christmas one, vests and jackets.

Not sure how they will get away with the rugby uglies long sleeve shirt but no doubt they'll issue them to players and pray they are photographed wearing them to some club related event. A smart person would have a few players wearing them at this Saturdays fan event...
You see a bit of generic 3rd party stuff in Aus as well as a cheaper line with no sponsors etc in the likes of Best n Less. Problem is it’s pretty cookie cutter designs that fit all clubs, Warriors still tend to get stuff in the Black/White/Red colour set and the Sydney clubs and Brisbane tend to get more options

Reactions: Worried2Death

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
You see a bit of generic 3rd party stuff in Aus as well as a cheaper line with no sponsors etc in the likes of Best n Less. Problem is it’s pretty cookie cutter designs that fit all clubs, Warriors still tend to get stuff in the Black/White/Red colour set and the Sydney clubs and Brisbane tend to get more options
My only guess is they have more third party suppliers than the Warriors...

Reactions: matiunz

Afakasi247

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 5, 2014
White shorts confirmed for the home kit whānau...

37DE59EA-323A-4EFE-8AF2-973A613B0C17.jpeg

scree

Warriors Bench Player
Aug 11, 2013
Only issue with your mock up is that its essentially the same jersey as the 2019-2020. Filling in the collar gives it a nice point of difference without having to completely rework the design...
I see what you're saying but there are some differences. The chevron pattern is different, and doesn't extended onto the sleeves. No stripes on the ends of the sleeves. Texture pattern on the blue and some shadowing and white on the chevron stripes. Red Canterbury logo. Different arm sponsor. Maybe not enough of a difference overall.

Untitled-1.jpg

Anyway the blue collar is growing on me already, and with the white shorts it essentially keeps the team's classic look. I think the new stuff looks great. I've started buying supporter gear since we went back to the original colours.

Kestrel84

Rippin' and a Tearin'
Contributor
Aug 26, 2017
Auckland
I see what you're saying but there are some differences. The chevron pattern is different, and doesn't extended onto the sleeves. No stripes on the ends of the sleeves. Texture pattern on the blue and some shadowing and white on the chevron stripes. Red Canterbury logo. Different arm sponsor. Maybe not enough of a difference overall.

View attachment 43555

Anyway the blue collar is growing on me already, and with the white shorts it essentially keeps the team's classic look. I think the new stuff looks great. I've started buying supporter gear since we went back to the original colours.

Seeing this comparison, I definitely like your alteration better. Having said that they are all good and I'm happy as.

Reactions: scree

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Anyone in Aus know of anywhere selling the 21 range? Can order from NZ but wanna check the sizing after the last design was a little snug

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings