General 2021 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise Thread

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
I like them, but wish that the main jumper had the white in it. As the colours were meant to represent the land of the long white cloud some white would have gone down well with me. Stupidly the one i am most likely to buy would be the black, to go with all my other black .... Yea thats um, im not saying im colour adverse but......

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012

Just bought this off the Canterbury website. It's basically everything I've ever wanted.
ohhh me likey. I think i just saw my Xmas present. Just went online to get and its not showing. had to change to NZ website, its not on offer in Aus.

DB Bitter

Waterboy
Dec 7, 2020
ohhh me likey. I think i just saw my Xmas present. Just went online to get and its not showing. had to change to NZ website, its not on offer in Aus.
Yeah I'm in the UK so have just messaged my Mum to expect it arriving at hers. Warriors store ships to here but Canterbury doesn't as they have a local site, but you only get a couple of jerseys on there and that's about it.

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
The original colours are the best. Everything looks pretty good, I like the subtle additions, but I don't know why they took the white collar away. I might get used to the new blue jersey, but after making a quick comparison up, I like it the original, white collar way.
View attachment 43531
I quite like the look of the black jersey with the green logo, might get one of those... when they go on special. Green training tee is cool, and I definitely want a flannel shirt! 👍

Good images available on the store site: https://shop.warriorsstore.co.nz/new/
Just my personal opinion but I prefer the extra blue over the white. Less colours used the cleaner it is.

10/10 from me and like others I like the black as well.

I like the green training but don’t really associate it as one of our core colours.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016

Just bought this off the Canterbury website. It's basically everything I've ever wanted.
Seriously? An abomination bro.

Love all the others, well done lads and lasses. Dunno why we can't just go with more or less a '95 replica though. Intellectual property legalities? That one's never been surpassed imo.

Reactions: Akkerz and matiunz

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
blue shorts with an all blue jersey is a big no from me!! surely it must be white shorts with the blue jersey.....surely
Might be right but the toddler kit last couple of years was paired with white shorts, this year it’s with blue shorts- seems to indicate they’ll go that way

Reactions: BA-AD Luck

razzrillinger

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 8, 2016
Always an exciting and somewhat nervous wait for the new jersey to be revealed and CCC delivered once again in my eyes.
The slight change up of the Home jersey really works in terms of the white swapping to blue, the CCC branding changing slightly and the sleeve sponsor swap.
The jerseys are locked in for two years I believe and I wouldn't mind if they went back and forward between this one and the one we had in 2019/20 with the white every two years for the foreseeable future.
You look at all the successful teams in world sport and their jerseys stay consistent for long periods of time. It makes sense for many reasons.
I'm glad we haven't gone back to the black as a main jersey, to me that steps on the NZRL toes a little. Let the Kiwis own the black jersey in terms of league.
Away jersey I've been waiting on for a long time as the 95 Away jersey is my favourite of all. Not 100% sold on it but I think it will grow on me. Somebody mentioned a red collar, maybe it needed a red stripe around the neck? Think once I see it on field I will get behind it as another classic. The back looks great, would be cool if they put a red number on it.
I really like the training jersey with the V, wonder if lower grades will wear that one in games?
I also like the Ugly long sleeve supporter rugby jersey. The one in 2019 was great and this one is even better. Another thing I wanted for years was a long sleeve like this for us to wear in the stands at games and they've given us two now. Hope they continue with that.
I enjoy reading everybody's thoughts on the jerseys.
It's easy to hate on change or the lack of it at times but I think we will look back at this era of jerseys and supporter gear very fondly in the future.

DB Bitter

Waterboy
Dec 7, 2020
Seriously? An abomination bro.

Love all the others, well done lads and lasses. Dunno why we can't just go with more or less a '95 replica though. Intellectual property legalities? That one's never been surpassed imo.
I love Canterbury and especially love uglies style stuff so this is perfect for me.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012

The Falcon

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 20, 2017
Auckland
Supporters gear is so underwhelming and limited. There should be at least 15 t shirt styles , 10 sweatshirt styles, headwear etc. They should be killing it, instead we get to chose from 3 jerseys and half a dozen tops 💩

Reactions: Worried2Death

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings