Recruitment 2020 Warriors Recruitment DISCUSSION

Reaction score
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
So are we signing a small white guy, a Polynesian massive guy or an Asian who is good at maths? I'm confused
Don't stop there, the girls team hit the ball up harder than most of the boys, mind you so does Bette Midler.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Vancent

Vancent

😔
Contributor
Reaction score
Ha ha ha recruitment thread my arse.

This has turned out to be a brain fart driven nonchalant thought bubble idea Fest about whatever we think the last poster may have almost thought about definitely sharing when he/she thinks of it.

....and still no meaningful fucking news.

Reaction score
wizards rage

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
So are we signing a small white guy, a Polynesian massive guy or an Asian who is good at maths? I'm confused
You have solved the puzzle. Our recruitment staff need to focus on the players where the 4 grandparents are Maori, European, Polynesian and Maori. And then sift through them for the ones with the best attributes of each.

Reaction score

Blindside

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
For my 50c. We perform best when we have a mix of races. Australian, Europeans, Polynesian.
The Australian players have the best grounding in the sport; they are well coached from an early age.
There is no substitute for learning the skills early.
The "NZ only" policy doesn't work.

Reaction score

Tim burgess

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I'm sure I read somewhere that Luke Capwell is a target for the West Tigers.

Reaction score
Tragic

Tragic

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Well if we didn't talk shit it would be quiet in here because despite the phone running hot nothing it's going to happen until November. So we either ramble on in here or read the paper and all that's in there is the the world cup. So I say keep it up.

Reaction score
Uncmase

Uncmase

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
NZ Warriors have signed David Fifita Junior , Tino Fa'asuamaleaui, Dylan Brown, Isaac Liu , Jai Arrow & Beauden Barrett on 5 year contracts for the 2020 season.

My bad, I just created this false news so I can logon and read this and be excited for a brief time.

Reaction score
wrighty

wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
NZ Warriors have signed David Fifita Junior , Tino Fa'asuamaleaui, Dylan Brown, Isaac Liu , Jai Arrow & Beauden Barrett on 5 year contracts for the 2020 season.

My bad, I just created this false news so I can logon and read this and be excited for a brief time.
Some random thoughts to give you something to read uncmase. They may not be either good, original, or interesting but they will be on topic which is more than can be said about posts bigging up signing asian cunts because they are good at maths.

1) Maybe we should focus on signing fringe players. For example, it sounds like we are throwing massive overs at Capewell yet according to last years stats he was missing plenty of tackles per game. I won't care if we miss out on him I am in favour of more signings like Curran. I think he was an awesome signing.
And lets get some ISP proven hooker rather than damaged-goods-egan. We really do have a compelling value proposition to offer kids like this despite that we are in NZ, despite that we finished 13th and despite our maligned coach; and that value proposition is a break and a chance at first grade minutes. They might not get that chance in Sydney.

2) Forget Brisbane lets target the storm. They will make the 8 next year but they won't be minor premiers again. Their halcyon days are over and they will really slip when Smith leaves. Some rats will know this and will jump the ship now. It will take massive overs but maybe we could get a premier front rower.
More chance of players leaving the storm than virtually any other team not named the titans.

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
Their halcyon days are over and they will really slip when Smith leaves.
Maybe a trifle harsh, but they will miss Cam Smith for sure. However they have lost Billy the Kid, Cooper Cronk and endless other players and still compete. Maybe when the NRL can properly investigate the Rorters things might even out a bit there as well.

Top Bottom