Recruitment 2020 Warriors Recruitment DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCool

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 18, 2013
I think the club just didn’t rate Keighran as a half.
I’m unsure about slade. The club seems to be distancing itself from the hardworking midget types
O'Sullivan isn’t an improvement though. His 2019 ICS highlights package on YouTube shows he struggles with creativity just like AK. It’s just all inside passes or one out plays. At least AK has a kicking game and goal kicking he can rely on as a half.

Slade was listed as 6'1 on his management profile when it was up. But you’re right his ceiling is low because his game relies on that “hard working” game play style. Not the type I’m necessarily a fan of either.

The other options are Kalepo and Otukolo, who are both still too green for 2021 first grade minutes.

Jayden Nikorima played most his career as a half and we just signed Sean O’Sullivan as our fourth and final half. Unless they view J Nikorima as more a hooker. His body looks in good shape, looks mentally sharpe.

Last edited:

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
We went into the season after SJ left with no number 7. Blake Green left mid season, and CHT was brought in. Showed he was not up to it, and they are planning next season with CHT and SOS an un proven player as a back up. I guess signing SOS and having CHT the warriors really will be calling out an SOS but no one is going to be able to Save Our Souls ! you need a number 7 who is proven to win the comp!
Kodi Nickorema on the up
CHT has a heap more experience now
O sullivan I have been informed he sucks
Jayden Nickorema a pretty good bet
Turner is dangerous
Pernham my favorite back
Enough options two of them at least will be adequate
I think playing behind our new pack even average halves will look good

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
All recruitment discussion can now be found in the 2021 thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings