Recruitment 2020 Warriors Recruitment DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
I just messaged POS on Instagram to. He said stop dreaming about Brandon Smith. His name starts with a B (For Bloods) And the warriors are a Crip team.
So we are going after Crichton(Stephen) & Crichton(Angus) Cameron(Smith)
Wash your mouth out, O'Bullivan told me he wants Brighton, Brighton and Bith. I asked about the Todd Barney rumours and he said fubk him we don't need that gang brap here, he can stay in his own bubble

Last edited:

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
100% agree

Having a half who has been in or around first grade at the Broncos and Roosters for the last few years strengthens the squad. Good injury cover for CHT and Niko and keeps the pressure on them to perform. Turner is probably not ready (or maybe suited?) to play an organising role and I'd be worried if we needed him to lead us around for a block of 5/6 games
What role or progression do you see for Turner?

It's just I thought he actually looked threatening in his
Debut an only game .
I sort of remember him being dammn near lethal

Far North Forever

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 5, 2013
Northland
Someone posted elsewhere that Souths are releasing James Roberts and would we be interested in him. Please choose from one of the following four options:
1. No, he's too toxic.
2. Hell no, we're trying to improve the club's culture.... not send it backwards.
3. Not over my dead grandmother's grave.
4. All of the above.
I would add when my nan gets a job, you know it ain't gona happen yet there is a slim chance.

Reactions: Off The Bench

wrighty

I dream of the blackcaps winning the world cup
Contributor
Mar 17, 2018
Cuzz if you bought a car 4 yrs ago and it spent more time at the mechanics than on the road surely you try to trade it or sell it to try get something more reliable.
Agree.

Will add that 50% of this forum focus heavily on the running game of a dummy half when ranking and evaluating hookers. Personally I weight passing and service the highest so have Egan two or three echelons above anything Roache produced.

Nathaniel Roache
2016 11 games Warriors
2017 9 games Warriors
2018 no games Warriors
2019 6 games Warriors
2020 no games Warriors
2021 signed to eels

26 games in 5 seasons. Has two NRL tries.

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
Cuzz if you bought a car 4 yrs ago and it spent more time at the mechanics than on the road surely you try to trade it or sell it to try get something more reliable.
Unless that car is a Jag with all leather interior and a 450 Chev sticking out the bonnet ..
But I could see why some people would trade it for Starlet .

Saying that our hooker options might be good .
If Jayden cracks FG .
Our hooker could be Egan ,with Kodi off the bench .or lawton
Jayden could be a very astute buy .fingers crossed

Reactions: Wananga Kingi

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
Unless that car is a Jag with all leather interior and a 450 Chev sticking out the bonnet ..
But I could see why some people would trade it for Starlet .

Saying that our hooker options might be good .
If Jayden cracks FG .
Our hooker could be Egan ,with Kodi off the bench .or lawton
Jayden could be a very astute buy .fingers crossed
My first car as a youngster was a starlet... twin twin, lowered, mags... used to tow my jet ski down to the beach after work.

Good car, good memories...

Kestrel84

Rippin' and a Tearin'
Contributor
Aug 26, 2017
Auckland
My first car as a youngster was a starlet... twin twin, lowered, mags... used to tow my jet ski down to the beach after work.

Good car, good memories...

An old starlet was my first car too - best car I ever had.

To turn this back into a Recruitment focus - the Storm have built success with a lot of Starlets and a few Ferrari's and the odd Porsche

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings