Recruitment 2020 Warriors Recruitment DISCUSSION

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019

Bushman

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2016
How is your memory Bushman?
I've said it before "show me the highlights package please"?

I think a lot of people are getting mixed up with this guy below
View attachment 43089
People more knowledgeable than me may add to this, but from my memory he was pretty classy in the few hit outs he's had. Solid competitor and not afraid to run the ball either, like you say no highlights videos at a quick search likely cause he's made of glass would like to see him play a few games this year so we can see how he goes.
PJ Marsh was all class.

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
Why are we taking that baseless article as fact? There is no information orher than claiming the blues reached out to RTS. It is a rubbishe article.

I am picking Valandys to getting all kiwi players families over if we are based out of Aus
Because we are getting an experienced coach with one year remaining on his contract!!!! Dont you get it!!!! 😂 no but seriously I want to sign Starford Toa if sheck goes, this kid looks a beast!

Paulo24

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 3, 2014
Pretty crap if other NRL teams are targeting Warriors best players who are unstable due to location issues. Oh well
Because we are getting an experienced coach with one year remaining on his contract!!!! Dont you get it!!!! 😂 no but seriously I want to sign Starford Toa if sheck goes, this kid looks a beast!
That’s a good name. Totally different player to RTS but I think we should go for him regardless.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
I was wondering if someone would mention this. Hasn't it been refreshing having two wingers at last. I thought Herbert and Jennings were very good for us. Hopefully we take note of the fact that without a prop on the wing we actually play well.
Jennings was very tidy with the Kick returns, he might not do anywhere near Kens workload, but most teams operate with the Forwards doing their share.
He brought the ball back well I thought when he ran.

His Try was very nice last week, straight out backline ball through the hands to the Winger who was cutting back inside on an angle and completely wrong footed the defensive line.

Pompey did an excellent job to get it to him straight away, Try time.

Wananga Kingi

1st Grade Fringe
Jan 26, 2020
Anyone got any inside info on Roache, nrl injuries had him listed at round 14 return now updated to round 15. If we can get 5 games this season out of him, would anyone else keep him? Got to be on minimum contract? Good for depth and exciting player from memory.
He should be fit to play from next week. When Luke was going good for us a couple years ago, Roache, when fit was starting ahead of him, if he can stay healthy he’ll be our first choice hooker.

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
He should be fit to play from next week. When Luke was going good for us a couple years ago, Roache, when fit was starting ahead of him, if he can stay healthy he’ll be our first choice hooker.
I have no idea how he made it back to be honest

I hate to say that but his last injury no one was in a mile of him and he hurt himself running

pompower

1st Grade Fringe
May 14, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
In fairness, some people get off on that sort of sex, so, let's just wait to see what the courts/jury decide...
I'm fully aware of that, but those fantasies tend to stop a long time before the police charge someone with rape. Obviously we should wait to see what the court decides, but I do think people are understating just how difficult it is for a case to get to this point in the first place.

wrighty

President of Anti-Jazz Movement
Contributor
Mar 17, 2018
8 Paasi
9 hooker
10 Evans
11 Katoa
12 Harris
13 BMM

14 hooker
15 JTB
16 LAM
17 Afoa

Depth
Jazz
Curran
Murchie
Blair

They will go after another prop as I don't think they will fancy Paasi as being part of their desired Monster Pack.

Or like others have said play BMM as a utility who plays prop on on occassion (or recruit Pangai Jnr).

I would be very surprised if the likes of Frei, Milne, and Ice get resigned.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
I thought Pangai has been stood down by the NRL so can't be signed. I can understand having the risk of a Mad Jack type player who will attract suspensions, but off field dramas are a weigh in as well.

Upcoming Match

Penrith Panthers Central Coast Stadium

Last Game

07 Aug

26 - 22
6.5 Total Avg Rating
6.5 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 23 ratings