General 2020 Warriors Membership Thread

Will you renew your membership for 2020?

• Total voters
Reaction score
wizards rage

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
What greater good? Go on tell me, what greater good? George is just a bullshit artist.
The Easter Islanders thought they could isolate themselves away and where did it get them? Don’t get too big headed Bruce 😉

So casual fan goes to a double header - is blown away by the action of the first game then bored to death by the followup game. Becomes a life long Warriors supporter.

Smart move going head to head by CG. Silly move by the Blues to expose their snorefest for what it is if you ask me!

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
The Easter Islanders thought they could isolate themselves away and where did it get them? Don’t get too big headed Bruce 😉

So casual fan goes to a double header - is blown away by the action of the first game then bored to death by the followup game. Becomes a life long Warriors supporter.

Smart move going head to head by CG. Silly move by the Blues to expose their snorefest for what it is if you ask me!
None of that hides the fact that Cameron George is a serial bullshitter, even by Australian standards. That means there was no decent reason for this shambles. You are just suggesting some for him. The Blues may be a snorefest, but under SK we don't exactly set the world on fire either.

Reaction score
Tragic

Tragic

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I am not too worried by the Eden Park game, I agree with the Wiz the club has to try new things and at worst you get to see a Blues game for free, the kids will enjoy it. Well actually at worst Leon MacD signs RTS and steals him for the Blues.

I have had some interaction with CG and I found him to be OK, he has made some improvements at the club - since he started the foods gotten better at the game, they have tried new entertainment (it sucked but he tried), the club has done more in the community (future warriors etc). The tickets got cheaper. So some positives.

He needs to stop undercutting the price members pay with supercheap tickets during the season, that shit pisses me off and the SJ debacle was a bad move. Other than that his biggest failure seems to be backing aa poor coach and a losing team but that might just be a front, who knows what he says internally.

Anyway keeping this thread on track the member team called me today and asked if I still wasnt interested in renewing my seats, I said nup and they said OK then we are releasing them to the first person who wants them, I didnt even know they were being held for me (maybe they werent??).

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyway keeping this thread on track the member team called me today and asked if I still wasnt interested in renewing my seats, I said nup and they said OK then we are releasing them to the first person who wants them, I didnt even know they were being held for me (maybe they werent??).
Those memberships team ladies need a bloody medal. If you had good seats (and I guess you have) and no fecker wants them (because that is fecking obvious) then their sales are way down.

Reaction score

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I want a return on my investment after 25 years. Im not going to support the team if it turns out to be a Cronulla and takes beyond my lifetime to win a Prem.

No way anybody should be a member if they keep releasing our best players and changing our spine. Then buying mediocre players to fill the spots. We will be a team of 30 mediocre players soon thanks to George and there is no way we will retain RTS if we dont produce a top 4 team with quality signings soon.

I believe in CHT being a good 7, not an X factor, more of a Green or Cronk like player, I do hope Hayze develops into the next SJ and provides the X factor RTS needs to run with. Along with a hooker who runs when markers are offside and knows who to pass to in the set plays, along with an option for another kicker.

Top Bottom