General 2020 Warriors Membership Thread

Will you renew your membership for 2020?

• Total voters
Reaction score
1995Warriorsfan

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Reaction score
2020 Warriors Membership Thread
I see that Warriors have released their prices for next year.

Only 10 home games, 1 in Wellington and the Magic Weekend in Brisbane.

There has been a slight increase of $50 for Reserved Seating and last years old super membership has dropped by around $500.

Legacy Membership ( Old Super membership) $468 - I believe this is only open for those who were Super Members last year?
The Faithful (Reserved Seating) $249
The Interchange (General Seating) $90
Capital Membership (Wellington game) $59
The Insider (Overseas Supporter) $45
The Supporter (NZ Supporter) $35

All packages have the following:
  • An adult membership pack which includes a CCC member’s cap, Vodafone Warriors bumper sticker, 2020 memberships pass and lanyard
  • Or a child’s membership pack which includes a Vodafone Warriors lunch box, bouncy ball, sticker, 2020 membership pass and lanyard
There are of course other membership benefits dependent on what type of membership you have pay for.

Reaction score
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Reaction score
First year I will have to have a think about renewing. It usually goes without saying that I would tragically continue to follow them but with Mt Smart now a joke of a Fortress I'm wondering if I don't just save time and money watching them from the couch. All the time, money and effort I spend on this team I just don't feel like I get anything back from the club. Spent close to $3K on memberships last year and easily a $1K on merchandise. That's not counting the amount I've just spent on topping up my jersey collection. Probably cheaper to smoke crack...

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
Reaction score
Johnnyray

Johnnyray

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
First year I will have to have a think about renewing. It usually goes without saying that I would tragically continue to follow them but with Mt Smart now a joke of a Fortress I'm wondering if I don't just save time and money watching them from the couch. All the time, money and effort I spend on this team I just don't feel like I get anything back from the club. Spent close to $3K on memberships last year and easily a $1K on merchandise. That's not counting the amount I've just spent on topping up my jersey collection. Probably cheaper to smoke crack...
Jesus Shit Christ.

With that sort of money on offer you can come to my house, watch the game, and smoke all the crack that you want ... 😊

Last edited:
Reaction score
Johnnyray

Johnnyray

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Awesome. For me I have no interest in supporting team that they themselves has no interest or desire to win. When I hear them talk like they did during members forum about success still being a few years away sounds to me like team that has accepted mediocrity and are resigned to it. If that's really how things are going to be from now, then I've got no interest or desire myself to renew my club membership for 2020. I've got better things to spend my money on. Go NZ Warriors ... ☹

Reaction score
WA supporter

WA supporter

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Awesome. For me I have no interest in supporting team that they themselves has no interest or desire to win. When I hear them talk like they did during members forum about success still being a few years away sounds to me like team that has accepted mediocrity and are resigned to it. If that's really how things are going to be from now, then I've got no interest or desire myself to renew my club membership for 2020. I've got better things to spend my money on. Go NZ Warriors ... ☹
It’s seems you’re not alone there. Our TAB is offering $34 on the Warriors winning the premiership for 2020. It’s the same money being offered for Canterbury Bankstown. The only team paying more than that is the Titans($67). Rooters $4 Storm $5 Rabbitohs and Raiders $8.50😢

Reaction score
wizards rage

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
The club has basically admitted at the forum that we’re doing a proper rebuild. We’re becoming a real development club and doing it properly. We are after long term success while trying to be respectable in the short term.

I believe we will be successful if we keep the team (Smith, Corvo, Pos, etc) together and the owners support the vision financially.

Ever heard the story about the hen that’s baking bread and nobody wanted to help?

Who’s wanting to jump off the bandwagon cause it’s looking like hard work??? Hope you don’t expect to come back when the jobs done and the teams thriving and competing for premierships every year.

Reaction score
Tragic

Tragic

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
The club has basically admitted at the forum that we’re doing a proper rebuild. We’re becoming a real development club and doing it properly. We are after long term success while trying to be respectable in the short term.

I believe we will be successful if we keep the team (Smith, Corvo, Pos, etc) together and the owners support the vision financially.

Ever heard the story about the hen that’s baking bread and nobody wanted to help?

Who’s wanting to jump off the bandwagon cause it’s looking like hard work??? Hope you don’t expect to come back when the jobs done and the teams thriving and competing for premierships every year.
I probably wont be alive in 2050 when we have rebuilt our rebuilded rebuild.

Reaction score
WA supporter

WA supporter

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score

Kia Ora Wizards Rage. Yes many of us here are familiar with the Henny Penny story but,I think that a great many more of us who post and read these comments suffer from post traumatic Warriors syndrome. I don’t want to turn this into a me verses you debate but it bristles me when I read posts like yours that claim that if we’re not 100% “all in” with this “keep the faith” bs!! You cut me and I bleed Warriors colours. Again,I don’t pretend to speak for anyone else but I do take umbrage when it’s insinuated that I am a fair weather supporter simply because after hearing time and time from the powers that be we are going to be this that and the next thing. FMD if I had dollar for every time...... With Corvo being an example last year our fitness was obviously an improvement. This season our fitness levels seem to have gone backwards. Still same bloke at the helm,so who’s to blame for this?! You also suggest that if the owners stick loyal we’ll do this and that. How many times have we heard this story too in the past 24 years? As I’ve said here before tho I live in Western Australia I am first and foremost a ex junior North Shore Albion,a Kiwi supporter but most of all,I’m a Warriors supporter. Always was and always will be. Again Wizards Rage this isn’t an attack on you. It’s just that some of us know when we’re being sold a turd. Just because I no longer am vocal in my support doesn’t mean I don’t care what happens. A number of things I maybe but fair weathered,I’m not!

Last edited:
Reaction score

BippidyDooDah

Warriors Bench Player
Reaction score
I'll renew, I'm not close enough to go to any games so I just get the cheapy supporters pack that gets me a hat. I'll do the same next year.

I haven't even worn this years hat, because the team didn't make me feel any pride at all

Reaction score
wizards rage

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Kia Ora Wizards Rage. Yes many of us here are familiar with the Henny Penny story but,I think that a great many more of us who post and read these comments suffer from post traumatic Warriors syndrome. I don’t want to turn this into a me verses you debate but it bristles me when I read posts like yours that claim that if we’re not 100% “all in” with this “keep the faith” bs!! You cut me and I bleed Warriors colours. Again,I don’t pretend to speak for anyone else but I do take umbrage when it’s insinuated that I am a fair weather supporter simply because after hearing time and time from the powers that be we are going to be this that and the next thing. FMD if I had dollar for every time...... With Corvo being an example last year our fitness was obviously an improvement. This season our fitness levels seem to have gone backwards. Still same bloke at the helm,so who’s to blame for this?! You also suggest that if the owners stick loyal we’ll do this and that. How many times have we heard this story too in the past 24 years? As I’ve said here before tho I live in Western Australia I am first and foremost a ex junior North Shore Albion,a Kiwi supporter but most of all,I’m a Warriors supporter. Always was and always will be. Again Wizards Rage this isn’t an attack on you. It’s just that some of us know when we’re being sold a turd. Just because I no longer am vocal in my support doesn’t mean I don’t care what happens. A number of things I maybe but fair weathered,I’m not!
Fair comment and I think we have all ‘heard it all before’. However I have heard numerous times on this forum about “if they were just honest and said we are doing a proper rebuild I would support it”. They have been honest and said exactly that and now people are going - I’m not going to wait 3 more years!

I’ll admit we get sold BS every year to hype the teams chances, but of all the plans over the years, this is investing in the right areas, supporting by sound reasoning, with the best group of people we have ever had driving it. They are not over selling it - actually the opposite. I found them very realistic.

We need to appreciate the honesty and reality of the situation... unless you just want them to go back to feeding us short term marketing hype 😂

Reaction score
Akkerz

Akkerz

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I'm not based in Auckland now so it's not such a difficult choice for me. I'll probably renew my away m'ship but definitely won't be travelling up to most home games as I have done for the past 15 years.
Until the quality of players coming through the Pathways programs proves their worth I'm highly suspicious of anything the Warriors flaunt or promise.
I won't be fooled again. Yeah Right

Reaction score
Falcon

Falcon

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Fair comment and I think we have all ‘heard it all before’. However I have heard numerous times on this forum about “if they were just honest and said we are doing a proper rebuild I would support it”. They have been honest and said exactly that and now people are going - I’m not going to wait 3 more years!

I’ll admit we get sold BS every year to hype the teams chances, but of all the plans over the years, this is investing in the right areas, supporting by sound reasoning, with the best group of people we have ever had driving it. They are not over selling it - actually the opposite. I found them very realistic.

We need to appreciate the honesty and reality of the situation... unless you just want them to go back to feeding us short term marketing hype 😂
Yeah, but haven't we gone backwards from last year?

Reaction score
Miket12

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
I’ll wait and see how many times I hear “it’s the hardest preseason ever” before deciding whether or not I’ll take out a club membership.

Reaction score
wizards rage

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Yeah, but haven't we gone backwards from last year?
We made a conscious decision to push out SJ and not replace him and chose not to recruit any high profile players and instead bulked up on the AKs, Burrs, Curran’s, etc.

Short term pain, long term gain?

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
With Corvo being an example last year our fitness was obviously an improvement. This season our fitness levels seem to have gone backwards.
I don't think that was the message. I understood it to be the lack of effort in extras.

Now forgive me mentioning elephant turds...again, but that is a Blues problem and also one that I have heard the Crusaders actively root out as team members.

Corvo can only take them to the water, he cannot drag them into it, but the rest of the team can. Now if a majority of the team are also slackers we are stuffed. That I think is the issue, not Corvos methods.

Reaction score
WA supporter

WA supporter

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I don't think that was the message. I understood it to be the lack of effort in extras.

Now forgive me mentioning elephant turds...again, but that is a Blues problem and also one that I have heard the Crusaders actively root out as team members.

Corvo can only take them to the water, he cannot drag them into it, but the rest of the team can. Now if a majority of the team are also slackers we are stuffed. That I think is the issue, not Corvos methods.
Sorry maybe I didn’t put it as well as I should have. What I meant to say pretty much what you’ve said about leading a horse to water. Thank you👌🏽

Reaction score
Falcon

Falcon

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
We made a conscious decision to push out SJ and not replace him and chose not to recruit any high profile players and instead bulked up on the AKs, Burrs, Curran’s, etc.

Short term pain, long term gain?
disagree. We signed Niko - that’s not long term planning IMHO

Reaction score
wizards rage

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
disagree. We signed Niko - that’s not long term planning IMHO
If Green wasn’t injured and we didn’t have an underdone CHT leading us around to loss after loss, I don’t think we would have signed Niko.

Agree, bad short term call that was made when the season looked like turning out a total disaster.

Reaction score
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
Opted out of auto renewal for mine... might reassess if they stop playing like boring broken asses!!!!

Top Bottom