General 2020 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise thread

janfin

janfin

Wish that you could get a beanie instead of a cap (or choice) with my loyalty membership.👍🏻

Reactions: 3 users
Vancent

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
I hope our home jersey is retained permanently. Easts, Dragons, Souths & Newy all have iconic home strips that don’t change. Add the Warriors to that list and the designers use their creative design on the other jerseys. corpeedo perhaps a sneaky “like” if this is happening????
Corps has confirmed in the past we are keeping the identity colours with modest redesigns each year which is great news in my book.

Never loved the black, even this forum looks better in our OGs....

We’re finally shaping like a real football club again, welcome back - us....

Reactions: 4 users
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Sponsors are still to be confirmed so won't be for a while. Later than Nov at this stage. Can also confirm that It's by far my favourite year for merch and jerseys next year.
Is it a '95 replica, like if true

Are any of them like tea towels and/or tablecloths, don't react if true

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
For those in Sydney- Canterbury in Alexandria has a closing down sale, all 2020 Jerseys $40, Training gear was $10-$20.
When I was there they had full size runs of the black away, grey alternate, Anzac and Bush shirt. Home was a bit patchy in sizes- also had Black caps and NSW gear at same prices for those interested. *Think they’re only open Sat and Sunday

Reactions: 3 users

Billy Teets James

Hey team, Where could one find this t shirt ? I love vintage tees. This is GOAT material!
20200929 163920

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Rizzah

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Hey team, Where could one find this t shirt ? I love vintage tees. This is GOAT material!
View attachment 43375

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
View attachment 43376
is that one of SJs sideline businesses?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users