General 2020 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise thread

Wigan Warrior

1st Grade Fringe
May 23, 2012
Wigan, England
Home shirt should be the original colours and style.
Away shirt should be black which is also uaed for games outside Auckland.
Then a white alternative for those that clash with both kits - roosters, penrith, cowboys etc.

zaggo

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 19, 2016
Slightly (very) late to the party with this one but what was the consensus around the quality of the anoraks from last year?

There are still a few hanging around on sale and tempted to pick one up, but can't tell from pictures whether they're pretty solid and warm or if they're really just more of a shell?

Akuma_81

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 6, 2012
Brisbane
Slightly (very) late to the party with this one but what was the consensus around the quality of the anoraks from last year?

There are still a few hanging around on sale and tempted to pick one up, but can't tell from pictures whether they're pretty solid and warm or if they're really just more of a shell?
I've been very happy with mine. So much so that I got rid of the 2019 training hoodie and just kept the anorak.
Great quality printing and super warm (not that I need that here in Brisbane!).
Sizing is quite large but I guess that's the style

Reactions: zaggo

PullinTeeth

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 11, 2017
If anyone's in Rotorua, there's a pop up store in the mall selling nrl gear not a whole lot of size selection but the stuff was cheap

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Hate that grey jersey they played in last night. Said to my missus the always lose in this jersey. She said I was all shit (which is true)after they got the first try, I even said fuck I hope I'm wrong and they keep this up. Just a night to forget.

Tragic

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 27, 2016
Kumeu
$99 Slime Green ANZAC jerseys, come n get em.

• Haha
Reactions: tajhay

Upcoming Match

Gold Coast Titans CBUS Super Stadium

Last Game

04 Jul

26 - 16
6.7 Total Avg Rating
7.1 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 30 ratings