General 2020 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise thread

corpeedo

Warriors Bench Player
Nov 7, 2016
You and I both know that despite CCC presenting designs it is always the clubs sole right to say yay or nay. Lets not deflect this all on CCC...
I can't give out any more details regarding our process, sorry if this may be frustrating for you mate. You will enjoy next years range, i am sure of it.
Thanks again for your passion, you make some valid points regarding some design ideas.
Look forward to a chat next time you are at the club, whenever that may be.

scree

Warriors Bench Player
Aug 11, 2013
My only change for the Wellington jersey would be to get rid of the middle yellow portion so we have the traditional double chevrons and make the collar yellow so it actually pays homage to Wellington Rugby League. My MS Paint skills dont extend to doing a collar sorry lol.
Nice I agree with your changes having seen the Wellington jersey you posted. I actually did a quick Google search when I was colouring that one and didn't find anything. If I was designing a jersey from scratch I would definitely do some proper research on the past uniforms.

Holy shit bro - you’re in the wrong job (albeit I am unaware of current employment detail and tenure) #justsayin’ - that’s the best visual articulation to (a rant) I’ve seen. corpeedo can we connect this man to C-George?!
Thanks. I'm actually unemployed right now, hah. Designing uniforms would probably be a dream job for me.

I think the Warriors have done a good job in the past few seasons with the main jerseys, and bringing back the original colours was a great move. If we get an away white version next season then the blue and white jerseys will be perfect. It's all the extra jerseys that are the problem at the moment.

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
At the zero tackle league site a fulla has done a mock up of all clubs alternate jerseys. Some real nice ones and thought the Warriors ones were quite smart.
Sorry l couldn't upload it for all as I'm shit with computers.

Reactions: matiunz and snake77

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Apr 18, 2012
Dunedin, NZ

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Storm and Broncos jerseys are pretty bad ass.

Like our black home jersey,but enjoy having our OG colors back.

Hope they stick.
I hope they do too. Liked the Cowboys range and panthers nines, always liked the Rastafarian colours they have. Some nice ones though. Agree about the OG colours and like the away one with them. Shouted myself an OG away jersey before lockdown now gotta wait till it's over to get it.

• Haha
Reactions: Weno

Weno

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 3, 2012
I hope they do too. Liked the Cowboys range and panthers nines, always liked the Rastafarian colours they have. Some nice ones though. Agree about the OG colours and like the away one with them. Shouted myself an OG away jersey before lockdown now gotta wait till it's over to get it.
Panthers always had a good jersey.
Well being my team before the Warriors I'm going to be bias.
The rasta is the best,if they beat the raiders in 89? They were going to stick with the chocolate soldier jersey.
This maori would look like a zebra crossing in one of them especially the brown jersey with the white V.

• Haha
Reactions: Defence and Noitall

corpeedo

Warriors Bench Player
Nov 7, 2016
Checked them out. There are a few issues (that the designer doesn't know about) to take into consideration. Placement of logo's, correct colour usage of those logo's (eg: Vodafone is very strict with the size, colour and placement of their logo) Cut of the jersey, and use of Maori designs and future plans for the brand.
They have done a decent job in the presentations though. Plenty of work involved in that.

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Feb 24, 2013
Perhaps instead of the Viking clap we could start the bushwacker walk and when the players run out we can all start doing them ones
View attachment 42450
I taught their nieces and nephew. The nephew used to come in and out of the class doing the Bushwacker walk to crack me up, (which it most definitely did). At the end of teaching her the niece had organised to get a signed, framed photo of them to say thanks for the year.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
They say in music that if you hear a song often enough it will grow on you, even if at first you hated it. it could eventually even turn into one of your favourite sing alongs. I fear this is starting to happen with this jumper, i looked at the link and thought, meh, which is so much improved over Bleh. I now fear that it wont be long before i look at it and go yeah its ok...

Kestrel84

Rippin' and a Tearin'
Contributor
Aug 26, 2017

Upcoming Match

Gold Coast Titans CBUS Super Stadium Rate Match

Last Game

10 Jul

5.1 Total Avg Rating
3.3 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player