General 2020 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise thread

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
If the Warriors were to design a jersey based on comic book superheroes/comic book stars, given the way they played over the two games this year, the only characters I think that would suit them best are the Powderpuff Girls.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
If the Warriors were to design a jersey based on comic book superheroes/comic book stars, given the way they played over the two games this year, the only characters I think that would suit them best are the Powderpuff Girls.
There are some new ones Marvel are being roasted for called Safespace, Snowfake, Screentime, Trailblazer and B-Negative. I'd like to put Snowflake down as a contender. Us fans would either be Screentime or B-Negative. To make it worse these characters are part of the New Warriors.

Not keen on that jersey, mainly the colour. The one positive is it is our jersey just a different colour, We should to the woman in league jerseys like that change the red in the v stripe to pink. Make it a subtle change. Or change the jersey to pink but keep the same design.

Reactions: Worried2Death

warriors55

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 12, 2017
Have you seen the bush shirt? If not make sure you put on some form of protective eyewear before viewing.
Haha, believe it or not I would actually prefer the bush shirt than this ANZAC one.

Who the hell is in charge of designing these shirts? A little 4 year old kid could do a better job!

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
Was the bulk colour olive drab, chosen to memorialise the army connection? If so was that a colour in NZ army uniforms? I know they liked to paint their buildings that way but dont ever remember them wearing that colour. I thought it was a greener tone

corpeedo

Warriors Bench Player
Nov 7, 2016
TBF it was released accidentally by a retailer. Still yet to be released officially by the club or CCC...
Your contact at rebel in oz?
CCC wanted to release it early, but we wanted to get the proper marketing and story behind the design locked in and solid before releasing it, so was put on hold, likely for good now due to the shutdown.

Last edited:

corpeedo

Warriors Bench Player
Nov 7, 2016
You mean the players don't get to wear that 2020 Anzac jersey? Oh gosh darn it, that's too bad..

Good to see you pop up on here - hope the whole job thing is going ok, what with the staffing stuff going on because of coronavirus.
Looking at how this pandemic is panning out, I doubt it sadly. With such a strong visual link to the NZ defence force with the inclusion of the official NZDF Kowhaiwhai and khaki , I for one was super keen to see the team run out in the kit. The playing strip with the Poutama gripper added looks awesome in the flesh.

Cheers for the concern, we are getting regular updates from our managers and CEO, hopefully like you all, about the situation with jobs and future etc. It's a surreal time. We are doing our best to look after each other, keep positive and planning for the best outcome of the season starting again this year. Fingers crossed.

Vancent

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Sep 10, 2012
Oh mate, as much as I would love to cheer ya up, I just can't let any details go. I can say though we have worked very hard on keeping the brand identity strong and have only made adjustments and improvements.
Perfect. Would love the away jersey to be white base and of colours round the top. Not dissimilar to the 95 away one.

Reactions: corpeedo

Upcoming Match

St George Dragons Central Coast Stadium, NSW Rate Match

Last Game

30 May

18 - 00
6.9 Total Avg Rating
6.1 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

1. 5.4
    Peta Hiku