General 2020 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise thread

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
If the Warriors were to design a jersey based on comic book superheroes/comic book stars, given the way they played over the two games this year, the only characters I think that would suit them best are the Powderpuff Girls.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
If the Warriors were to design a jersey based on comic book superheroes/comic book stars, given the way they played over the two games this year, the only characters I think that would suit them best are the Powderpuff Girls.
There are some new ones Marvel are being roasted for called Safespace, Snowfake, Screentime, Trailblazer and B-Negative. I'd like to put Snowflake down as a contender. Us fans would either be Screentime or B-Negative. To make it worse these characters are part of the New Warriors.

Not keen on that jersey, mainly the colour. The one positive is it is our jersey just a different colour, We should to the woman in league jerseys like that change the red in the v stripe to pink. Make it a subtle change. Or change the jersey to pink but keep the same design.

Reactions: Worried2Death

warriors55

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 12, 2017
Have you seen the bush shirt? If not make sure you put on some form of protective eyewear before viewing.
Haha, believe it or not I would actually prefer the bush shirt than this ANZAC one.

Who the hell is in charge of designing these shirts? A little 4 year old kid could do a better job!