General 2020 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise thread

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Feb 22, 2016
Slightly off topic, but does anyone know how hard it is to come by the original 95 jersey?
They do come up for sale, if you are interested in buying one, join this FB group.

Reactions: pleatedpantspete

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Brisbane Queensland Australia
Don't know if anyone knows but Rebel Sport in Australia are having a sale on 2019 gear I got both of these for $80 each, from Underwood store, not as good as my mate on the north side of Brisbane, he paid $50 for the blue one.
20200124_144509.jpg

Akuma_81

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 6, 2012
Brisbane
Slightly off topic, but does anyone know how hard it is to come by the original 95 jersey?
They come up fairly regularly but the Lenco variety seems to be more common than the CCC version, which usually goes for around $200.
White away version much less common with most people keen to hang onto them! Again, Lenco version more common than CCC.

Reactions: mt.wellington

Diesel

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 7, 2014
Brisbane
Don't know if anyone knows but Rebel Sport in Australia are having a sale on 2019 gear I got both of these for $80 each, from Underwood store, not as good as my mate on the north side of Brisbane, he paid $50 for the blue one.
View attachment 41984
The Chermside Rebel on the north side of Brisbane had some awesome deals. Heaps of Warriors & other NRL jerseys for $50, Warriors supporters gear was $30!!! I loaded up

Reactions: Navigator

The Falcon

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 20, 2017
Auckland
Rebel sport in Auckland have 25% off store wide today, probably tomorrow too, includes new Warriors collection. Not as sharp as the prices in Brissie though 🤩

Upcoming Match

Gold Coast Titans CBUS Super Stadium

Last Game

04 Jul

26 - 16
6.7 Total Avg Rating
7.1 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 30 ratings