General 2020 Warriors All In Episodes

Reaction score
brightman

brightman

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
corpeedo before coming on to a forum community of the most passionate fans of the team that heads up your organisation to patronise what a lot of us see as rubbish, have a read and pull what you can as constructive criticism to perhaps deliver us something more agreeable..

or just keep your thoughts to yourself while we wallow in the fact our team is piss poor instead of raging hot!!

Reaction score

Kfisher6

Warriors Bench Player
Reaction score
Yup, I have been with the club coming up 5 seasons now. Cheers for the ups on our new content. there is a lot of work behind the scenes going on to get this out and as good and honest as we can. The narrative thing hasn't really worked in previous years, (making promises we can't keep etc, we just want to be real, humble and just get the work done) Yup, Ive been a member of this forum for a few years now, Its pretty interesting and funny sometimes. there are a ton of knowledgable people here, pretty impressive.
On the recruitment, I'm not privy to that. There might be a general media session before xmas, that might come up. who knows. In general though, we need to keep as much from other clubs as possible, recruitment, injuries training methods etc as you could imagine. The All In series is an on-going weekly series to keep hardcore fans in the loop as much as possible in the off-season, and also during next season.
Cheers
Awesome stuff!

It'd be great to see some insight beyond the usual pre-season montage of players blowing their arses off (of course that's important, but)... how about more behind the scenes in other areas of the club? Introduce the fans to more staff - this will make it easier for them to "care" about the club... not just the 17 in the swanni every week (well, here in Wellington at least - haha)... media, comms, security, admin, membership, HR, cleaners, groundstaff, coaching staff, development players... etc etc. I appreciate they're not all NZW employees (many contractors) but if able and permitted would be awesome insight into what makes an NRL club - and what's involved in setting up a match every other week. And most importantly, the people behind the positions; where they came from - how they ended up working for/with the club; blah blah.

Anyway, whilst I've been critical of CG's speech, more from a organisational/leadership development perspective; as that's my sandpit... I applaud the series and the intent behind, it and look forward to seeing more over the coming months!

#MostlyIn ;-)

Reaction score

Blindside

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Yup, I have been with the club coming up 5 seasons now. Cheers for the ups on our new content. there is a lot of work behind the scenes going on to get this out and as good and honest as we can. The narrative thing hasn't really worked in previous years, (making promises we can't keep etc, we just want to be real, humble and just get the work done) Yup, Ive been a member of this forum for a few years now, Its pretty interesting and funny sometimes. there are a ton of knowledgable people here, pretty impressive.
On the recruitment, I'm not privy to that. There might be a general media session before xmas, that might come up. who knows. In general though, we need to keep as much from other clubs as possible, recruitment, injuries training methods etc as you could imagine. The All In series is an on-going weekly series to keep hardcore fans in the loop as much as possible in the off-season, and also during next season.
Cheers
Thanks for the insights corpeedo.
Let me ease your mind - I don't think any of the other NRL clubs will have any interest in the Warrior's training methods.

Reaction score
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Cheers
Outstanding bro, this is what we need, turn it into a reality show. If you develop it right during the season with all the highs and lows from inside the club your show could be more entertaining than the games. Mind you, I've had better entertainment taking a dump than watching the team this year.

Top Bottom