How many games do you think we will win after our first 7 games

Rd 1: Newcastle (a)
Rd 2: Canberra (h)
Rd 3: Manly (a)
Rd 4: Tigers (h)
Rd 5: St George (a)
Rd 6: Roosters (h)
Rd 7: Storm (a)

Sorry about that title. I added in the Storm game cause we ain’t winning that one for sure... 😂

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
I said 4 but it will probably be 3? Knights, raiders, tigers, Dragons? Probably could lose one of these 4 easily and could take roosters at home, no joke we have a great record over them and they have lost cronk which will hurt alot.

Reactions: Noitall

PullinTeeth

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 11, 2017
I picked 1, and that's the Tigers at home. We'll be in the contest for much of the 1st 3 games but end up losing by 10-30 in each of them, a win over the Tigers then head to the Dragons who will be averaging less than 10 points a game, and they will put 40 on us. We will make some guy in the Dragons look like the next superstar but he will get dropped 4 weeks later and never play 1st grade again because he's so fucking shit.
Then we know what's going to happen the next two games.
But whenever I post predictions they are normally wrong, fingers crossed

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
I said 4 but it will probably be 3? Knights, raiders, tigers, Dragons? Probably could lose one of these 4 easily and could take roosters at home, no joke we have a great record over them and they have lost cronk which will hurt alot.
You really think we’ll beat the knights and dragons on their home turf? Especially with 1/2 our squad already injured? and we’ll beat last years runners up the raiders and the defending champs? I like your optimism

Realistically I got us 50/50 against the tigers (only cause we’re at home) and possibly the dragons but that’s it. The rest I think we’re gonna get clobbered...

warriors55

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 12, 2017
Let’s do this.

Sorry about that title. I added in the Storm game cause we ain’t winning that one for sure... 😂
Rd 1: Newcastle (a) Loss
Rd 2: Canberra (h) Loss
Rd 3: Manly (a) Loss
Rd 4: Tigers (h) Win
Rd 5: St George (a) Loss
Rd 6: Roosters (h) Loss
Rd 7: Storm (a) Loss

We won't win more than 2 max. Should beat Tigers at home. Shouldn't beat Roosters, Storm, Manly or Canberra.

Newcastle and St George could be close but still think we lose both because they are both away from home. Could jag one of them though.

So 1-2/7 for me.

Tragic

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 27, 2016
Kumeu
I reckon we will beat Newcastle but that's based only on the fact we have started strong under Kearney in the past, unfortunately round 1 is usually our peak. Think we will beat one other and it's probably the tigers because we should beat them but more likely we will beat someone we shouldn't and the tigers will spank us.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
my concern is if they go into the comp with a part time kicker they will come up short. Otherwise its a new year and i see 4 wins. but i cant help thinking of how the warriors have won in tries and still lost in the past due to lack of an effective kicker.
p.s. i am expecting many more games to go plus 20 points each this year

Reactions: bruce and Fearmuss

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Let’s do this.

I can honestly see the Warriors losing all of those. Tigers and Dragons would be the only games I'm not sure about but the Tigers did win the trial so they probably have better depth, St George at home have always be a tough game for the Warriors for some reason and with one of the Warriors weaker squads it is 50/50. The rest are just better teams on paper

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Four.

Knights, Sea Eagles, Tigers and Roosters or Storm. Preferably the Storm after what happened in 2019 but I'm not picky - two points is two points.

• Haha
Reactions: demco
Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings