Recruitment 2019 Warriors Recruitment DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
We need to try and steal one of the Broncos 6 QLD Cup affiliated teams.

A way to sign Aussies in lower grades without having them leave home. Send a few of our guys over when needed to get them out of their comfort zone and experience the travelling.

The reality is, if we don't get them early then we don't get them without paying overs.

Don't care what it costs, it's not my money. :p

I’d say the Hunters would be a decent option, surely NZ is a more attractive option than PNG? Plus they’d be less likely to go home once they’d made it

Tedster

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 29, 2014
Any truth in Manly had made an offer to Luke but have now withdrawn it same as Parramatta?

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Yeah wasn’t that how we got Death/Gatis/Rovelli etc?
I am pretty sure Jason Death came over with Lowe and Graham. He was living in the same condo block when they were at the Cowboys.

Reactions: matiunz

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
We need to try and steal one of the Broncos 6 QLD Cup affiliated teams.

A way to sign Aussies in lower grades without having them leave home. Send a few of our guys over when needed to get them out of their comfort zone and experience the travelling.

The reality is, if we don't get them early then we don't get them without paying overs.

Don't care what it costs, it's not my money. :p
Why
I’d say the Hunters would be a decent option, surely NZ is a more attractive option than PNG? Plus they’d be less likely to go home once they’d made it

Could we have two teams onebin each cup?

Reactions: matiunz

tajhay

👻
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
I'd be surprised if the club didn't make a play for Kahu. Just before he signed the the cowboys Kearney came out saying he really rated him and he had the potential to be a "world class centre". Who knows if we made a play for him last year as our cap was to the brink...but I wouldn't be shocked if Kahu was approached for next year.

• Wow
Reactions: bruce and Fearmuss

95forever

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 27, 2019
I'd be surprised if the club didn't make a play for Kahu. Just before he signed the the cowboys Kearney came out saying he really rated him and he had the potential to be a "world class centre". Who knows if we made a play for him last year as our cap was to the brink...but I wouldn't be shocked if Kahu was approached for next year.
I’m sure we can completely ruin him. SK could turn anyone to ya know.

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
Maybe we’ll end up with Darius Boyd? We could sign him on a healthy 4 year deal. Cameron George could also chuck in a couple of tracksuits to seal the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings