General 2019 Warriors Membership Thread

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty simple logic behind this. Would you prefer a half full stadium at a fixed price per seat or a full stadium of people buying lots of chips, hotdogs, soft drinks, beer etc on which the profit margins are massive. Very few bands make money on selling seats to concerts but when the fans are buying tons of $50 t-shirts made in China for $1..........
I thought the catering profits went to the Auckland Council. Can somebody tell that is wrong? I hope it is. The jerseys make sense though, especially for Vodafone. That must be some of the best advertising they have anywhere in the world, and they need it to keep up with Spark.

Reaction score
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Reaction score
I thought the catering profits went to the Auckland Council. Can somebody tell that is wrong? I hope it is. The jerseys make sense though, especially for Vodafone. That must be some of the best advertising they have anywhere in the world, and they need it to keep up with Spark.
Split three ways. Catering company that organises the vendors, council and the club. No idea on percentages...

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
Split three ways. Catering company that organises the vendors, council and the club. No idea on percentages...
Thanks for that, so at least something gets back to the club.

Reaction score
Rotang

Rotang

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Great initiative by the club and no reason at all to be anything but pleased except....

the damned Aussies have done it again by taking one of our home games away. According to the release, we are having a home game in Brisbane (rather than one of our away games) as part of the weekend festival.

More bloody travel?? Why can't we play the Cows, Raiders or the Titans for our away game?

Wonder how many of the Sydney clubs are using up a home game? Not many I assume. Just crazy.
I'm happy they'll play in Brisbane! Trust me, it's a home game when Warriors play donkeys or tits on the Goldie.

Reaction score
Rotang

Rotang

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
And what are they going to do for the diehard Warriors fans here in Aussie? I get an away membership and get my scarf and hat etc. The more merchandise the better!

Reaction score
playdaball

playdaball

Heritage Member
Reaction score
I love our Warriors season tickets. It’s like one big family around where we sit. Funny thing is I didn’t say good bye to the others around me last Friday at the Canberra game. I now probably won’t see them until next March.

Reaction score
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Reaction score
Im all in favor of them playing three or four games a year in Melb personally. No point bothering with Brisbane, and maybe its time to move some of those sydney games down south. Yea that would make me happy

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
Im all in favor of them playing three or four games a year in Melb personally. No point bothering with Brisbane, and maybe its time to move some of those sydney games down south. Yea that would make me happy
I want to go to a game in Oz. Melbourne sounds like a good option

Reaction score
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Reaction score
I want to go to a game in Oz. Melbourne sounds like a good option
it is a great stadium, great people, but nrl is a second string sport here.

Reaction score
1995Warriorsfan

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Reaction score
From the club re 2019 Membership.

Key details:
  • All reserved seat memberships in the East and West Stands have been priced at just $199* for the full 2019 season. This represents a discount of up to $200 on 2018 pricing in some categories
  • Kids’ memberships remain just $49 anywhere in the stadium.
  • Full season memberships give you access to all 10 regular season games at Mt Smart Stadium in 2019
  • While kids’ memberships will come with a pack in 2019, standard $199 adult memberships do not. When you purchase your membership, you will have the opportunity to add on an official 2019 CCC members’ cap for $25. We want members to only pay for what they want in 2019
  • The club is also releasing a limited number of Super Memberships. See below for more information on how you can upgrade to this VIP product
*Silver uncovered memberships are the only reserved seat category that experiences a slight price increase from 2018. Silver members will be given an opportunity to upgrade should they wish to take advantage of the $199 offer, please see below for further details.

Key dates:
  • September 19 – October 16 – Window for existing members only to renew their same seats
  • October 17 – October 31 – Window for existing members only to upgrade/move seats and add on additional seats
  • November 1 – Memberships go on sale to the general public
How do I renew?
On Wednesday, September 19, you will be emailed with specific instructions on exactly how to use our online membership portal to renew your same seats for 2019. Included in this email will be your username as well as a link for you to click through to Ticketmaster’s membership site to log in, view your cart and proceed to checkout. Your 2018 membership seats will be pre-populated in your cart when you log in.

Please note, if you received any form of discount on your 2018 membership, you will need to contact the memberships team to renew for 2019 by calling 0800 839 839.

Super Membership:
The Super Membership is the ultimate package for the Vodafone Warriors fanatic who wants to take their support to the next level. When you renew, you will be given the option to upgrade to a Super Membership for an additional $800 (adults) or $250 (children).

An adult Super Membership ($999) comes with:
  • 2019 home jersey
  • An exclusive pre-season meet-the-team event
  • An exclusive mid-year dinner with the team
  • Access to a football forum with coaching staff, CEO, senior players
  • A membership pack which includes a CCC members’ cap and training back pack, Vodafone Warriors 25th season members’ travel cup, key ring, bumper sticker, Super Membership pass and lanyard
  • A 25% discount on tickets to all Vodafone Warriors regular season games
  • Your name on your membership seat for the year
  • A thank you call from a player
  • Access to an exclusive post-match event with the playing squad in the Members’ Clubrooms
  • Access to a workout session with Vodafone Warriors great Ruben Wiki
  • A signed copy of Simon Mannering’s official biography (due for release in November)
  • And other benefits still to be announced
A kids’ Super Membership comes with:
  • 2019 home jersey
  • An exclusive pre-season meet-the-team event
  • An exclusive mid-year dinner with the team
  • Access to a football forum with coaching staff, CEO, senior players
  • A membership pack which includes a 25th season Vodafone Warriors fold up back pack, drink bottle, sticker, membership pass and lanyard
  • A 25% discount on tickets to all Vodafone Warriors regular season games
  • Your name on your membership seat for the year
  • Registration for an in-season Vodafone Warriors footy clinic
  • Access to an exclusive post-match event with the playing squad in the Members’ Clubrooms
  • The opportunity to run out with the Vodafone Warriors at a home game (numbers permitting)
  • And other benefits still to be announced
FAQ:
What if I wish to upgrade to a Super Membership?
  • Members will be given an opportunity to upgrade/add-on the Super Membership (while they are available) when they renew their seats for 2019
  • Alternatively, at the time of renewing their membership, members can indicate they would like more details or a phone call from the memberships team who will contact them directly to discuss the Super Membership product
What if I want to upgrade my seats or add or remove seats from my 2018 memberships?
  • Members who wish to upgrade or add seats must renew their existing seats during the renewal window and then check the box indicating they wish to upgrade or add seats
  • From October 17, those members wishing to upgrade their seats will be sent an email outlining how they can log in and choose from the best available seats
  • Members who wish to reduce the number of seats they hold from 2018 to 2019 can also do this at the time they renew
  • Note: members’ upgrade requests will be prioritised in order of when they renew for 2019. I.E. the first members to renew, will have first opportunity to choose from the available seats after the same-seat renewal window closes
  • Members can remove seats from September 19 when the same-seat renewal window opens
What’s the process for renewing a car pass or Sir Peter Leitch lounge pass?
If you held a car pass or SPL pass in 2018, you will have the opportunity to renew these passes between September 19 – October 17 and these products will be visible in your cart when you log in to renew. Any passes not renewed during this period will then become available to those on the waitlist after October 17. Please note prices have been held at 2018 levels with carparks set at $150 for the season and SPL passes at $200.

Can I pay in instalments or do I have to pay in full at the time of purchase?
Yes, full season and super memberships can be paid in instalments. Click here for more information on the payment plans we have available. T&Cs apply.
I’m in. What’s next?
On Wednesday, September 19, you will be sent an email with all key details to renew your membership for 2019. Alternatively, you can call the memberships team on 0800 839 839.

Reaction score
¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
I hope there is a way for away members to access the merchandise package from the VIP pack.

$800 is too much to add to an away membership if you miss out on the meet and greet, dinner, football forum, etc.

Id love a real membership, but $500 every second weekend just for flights would bankrupt me before round 3. Let alone accommodation, transport, food, etc.

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
I guess those super memberships are limited. Does anybody know?

Reaction score
1995Warriorsfan

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Reaction score
I guess those super memberships are limited. Does anybody know?
Yes they are limited.

At $999 for the season, there may not be a huge demand for it but your never know.

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes they are limited.

At $999 for the season, there may not be a huge demand for it but your never know.
You have to give Cameron George credit for trying something new. It looks as though you have to commit to the Super Membership when you book your seats...gulp!!! Having said that my missus will love all those meet the player opportunities.

Reaction score
razzrillinger

razzrillinger

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Wonder if the $199 members will still be invited to any training sessions or fan forum, or if it just includes the seat now?

Reaction score
mrblonde

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
They send me a fucking scarf every year when I ask for a hat. I live in Queensland, I don’t need a scarf
Well, if you want a hat you should move to blimmin' Tasmania. Duh. :)

They still need to improve the food outlet allocation - under the East Stand there's only chips and burgers etc while apparently the Entertainment Zone has quite a good selection of food.

Can't say I'll miss the hat/scarf/keyring/Wendy's voucher package myself...

Last edited:
Reaction score
razzrillinger

razzrillinger

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
They still need to improve the food outlet allocation - under the East Stand there's only chips and burgers etc while apparently the Entertainment Zone has quite a good selection of food.
Take a walk down to the North End before the game or at half time, the food is great and the bars are more chilled out.

Reaction score
Jack Bourke

Jack Bourke

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Half of the competition will be an away team for that weekend - just the nature of the beast when 16 teams play at one venue.

I'm more disappointed there won't be another Double Header.
Agree, the double-header was the shizzle. Next to the early round game against the dragons - best gigs I went to all season!

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
I was dumb. I only bought partial memberships last season because I couldn't make all the games. I ended up paying more for that than a full membership anyway:oops:, now I find I can't get those seats until all current full season members have had the chance to upgrade which will be 1 November. Fark!!!:mad:

Top Bottom