General 2019 Warriors Membership Thread

Reaction score
Jack Bourke

Jack Bourke

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Not a fan of the hat. Mine arrived the other day. The shape is all fucked because of the material used. Has a massive flat ridge at the front.
Terrible hats! Bit gutted I had to fork out for it but thought it'd be worth it. The look is very average and appears to be the same shape as a kids knock off spiderman hat from the $2 shop! I got a big ass dome but that would barely come down past the fringe of my young fella's head!

Small bit of advise to CCC....
1. Get a generic snapback or flexfit cap (preferably snap back cap for all shapes)
2. Use simple colours. One or two primary colours max and not too many stripes and other bullshit (its a hat not a jersey).
3. Logo

Job Done.

Reaction score
razzrillinger

razzrillinger

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Terrible hats! Bit gutted I had to fork out for it but thought it'd be worth it. The look is very average and appears to be the same shape as a kids knock off spiderman hat from the $2 shop! I got a big ass dome but that would barely come down past the fringe of my young fella's head!

Small bit of advise to CCC....
1. Get a generic snapback or flexfit cap (preferably snap back cap for all shapes)
2. Use simple colours. One or two primary colours max and not too many stripes and other bullshit (its a hat not a jersey).
3. Logo

Job Done.
Sounds a bit like this one :

upload_2019-1-18_10-40-44.png

They always balls up the Member cap. The ones I have from the last five years or so are so shit.

Reaction score
Jack Bourke

Jack Bourke

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Sounds a bit like this one :

View attachment 39352

They always balls up the Member cap. The ones I have from the last five years or so are so shit.
:eek::eek::eek: hahaha! yeeeap bang on!

I will be giving them some feedback for sure... If they want to tart shit up so badly then we may as well just get "limited edition" beer coasters. At least there is a slim chance I'd actually use it!

Reaction score
crump81

crump81

Warriors Bench Player
Reaction score
Received my away membership yesterday. Ive never been able 2 fit the hats lol. Heads 2 big, and I have dreads aswell 2 make it even more impossible lol. Would rather a beanie

Reaction score
Miket12

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
razzrillinger

razzrillinger

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Seems the club have some more ideas for getting more members and more people to games.

Here are some of the hings they have mentioned in the last couple of days :

- One game where the food and drink are the same prices they were back in 1995
- For the Easter game against the Cowboys, fans who travel from outside of Auckland will get cheaper tickets. The further you travel, the cheaper it will be.

More info can be found here:
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/110289040/warriors-ahead-of-where-they-were-last-year-on-and-off-the-field-george

They've also announced what is called a Recruitment Membership :

• Available only for the month of February. On sale from today (February 1).
  • Reserved seats, all in Bay 17.
  • Joining fee ($22.00) payable at the time of purchase followed by $7.92 payments deducted each Friday from March 1.
  • New Recruit members can cancel their membership and walk away after the first three home games.
  • The window to cancel membership will be from Sunday, April 21 up to (and including) Wednesday, April 24 before the Vodafone Warriors play Melbourne on Anzac Day.
  • New Recruit members cancelling will make their last $7.92 payment on Friday, April 19.
  • Once members cancel, payments stop and their membership card will no longer grant them access to attend games. If they choose to commit to the full season, the $7.92 payments will continue through until Friday, August 16.
  • Those who opt out will pay the $22.00 joining fee plus $7.92 per week from Friday, March 1 until and including Friday, April 19. This equates to eight payments and comes to $85.36.
  • New Recruit members who commit to the full season will pay the $22.00 joining fee plus $7.92 per week from Friday, March 1 until and including Friday, August 16. This equates to 25 payments and a total of $220.
More info can be found here:
https://www.warriors.kiwi/news/2019/02/01/new-recruit-membership-package-launched/

Reaction score
1995Warriorsfan

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Reaction score
Members would have got an email from the club this morning re below.

Warriors take ticket prices back to the 1990s for season-opener against Bulldogs

Marvin France -Stuff

ANDREW CORNAGA/PHOTOSPORT
Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and the Warriors open their 2019 campaign against the Bulldogs next month.
The Warriors are going back to the '90s as they look to pack out Mt Smart Stadium for the season-opening game against the Bulldogs next month.

As part of the club's 25th anniversary celebrations, the Warriors have unveiled a '1995 prices' concept which sees adult tickets for the March 16 clash set at a price that puts them in line with prices from the mid-to-late 1990s.

The deal runs from Wednesday [Feb 20] until Sunday, while from February 25 to March 1 the reserved seat tickets will increase slightly to early-2000s pricing levels.

From there, every five days the reserve seat ticket prices will go up to reflect a bygone era of pricing, culminating in 2019 prices on game day.

It's the latest initiative from Warriors chief executive Cameron George, who continues to come up with innovative ways to boost crowd numbers at a time when sports organisations face more competition than ever to get bums on seats.

Last season, the club sold out its final home game by allowing fans to pay what they wanted, in honour of retiring legend Simon Mannering.

This year the Warriors have offered new members a get out clause on season tickets, where they have the option of cancelling their membership after the first three home games at no further cost.

The move appears to be working. The club has sold more full season memberships ahead of the upcoming campaign than they did in 2016, when the Auckland outfit started as one of the competition favourites following the signing of star duo Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and Issac Luke.

The '90s pricing strategy means fans who buy early will be able to purchase the best seats available for $35 a ticket - $25 less than their normal retail price. Gold uncovered tickets start at $20 while reserved seats in the silver bays start at just $15. All GA tickets will remain at $15 for the season.

It's also understood the Warriors are working with stadium caterers to potentially roll out '90s pricing on selected food and beverage items for the Bulldogs clash.

"We've set ourselves a key goal of delivering wow moments for our fans on every single game day in 2019 and this is just the start," George said.

"This Bulldogs game is one you have to get to. We'll be rolling out a ton of awesome initiatives as we celebrate our 25th season and we want a packed stadium.

"But if you want amazing tickets at 1990s pricing, you better get in quick. We are expecting platinum seats will be gone on the first day.

"To work out our prices, we've basically looked at the inflation rate over the last 25 years, taken this year's pricing and worked backwards to determine what they would have been back in the day."

Tickets for the round one encounter, which doubles as the club's annual old boys' day, are available for purchase from Ticketmaster at midday Wednesday.

Meanwhile, tickets for the club's home clash against Cronulla in Wellington went on sale last week and are going fast.

More than 1000 have already been snapped up for the game on July 19, which is Shaun Johnson 's first opportunity to come up against his old club.

Reaction score
Swanley

Swanley

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Update.

Pack hasn't arrived, been over 6 weeks now....so emailed the team and they have agreed to send it to my mum's address in Westmere! I'll get her to post it to the UK.

Photos to follow when it arrive!

Reaction score
Swanley

Swanley

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
So much more proactive than relying on 'win and they will come' strategy
Thing is, it's more likely to get a full house with cheap tickets, creating a better atmosphere, which in turn may influence the refs to favour us!

Its also very unlikely the Warriors rely on ticket sales to turn a profit.

It's all about getting bums on seats and is a good idea.

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
Thing is, it's more likely to get a full house with cheap tickets, creating a better atmosphere, which in turn may influence the refs to favour us!

Its also very unlikely the Warriors rely on ticket sales to turn a profit.

It's all about getting bums on seats and is a good idea.
Especially since most of the good seats have gone anyway.

Reaction score
Tragic

Tragic

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Anyone know if members can get tickets to away games early? I want to get tickets to the Storm Anzac game and they are for sale but you need a code\coupon on ticketek to buy before the general public on the 19th. I e-mailed the membership dudes at the club a few weeks ago but got nada.

Reaction score
matiunz

matiunz

Piss it off!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know if members can get tickets to away games early? I want to get tickets to the Storm Anzac game and they are for sale but you need a code\coupon on ticketek to buy before the general public on the 19th. I e-mailed the membership dudes at the club a few weeks ago but got nada.
From experience (Sydney games) they email you a couple of weeks out. Possibly a long shot but try contact Warrior Nation on Facebook they usually do away game meets so they might have something organised

Reaction score
zaggo

zaggo

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Let me know if you hear anything from the membership team or Warriors Nation (or anywhere else) - I'm in the same boat about wanting to get tickets before general release for ANZAC

Reaction score
1995Warriorsfan

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Reaction score
Reminder Season Launch tomorrow at Sky City.

Join us as we launch our 25th season with a free public event at SKYCITY on Wednesday March 6 between 5-7pm.
With plenty of activities on offer for the whole family to enjoy including a team signing session and plenty of spot prizes up for grabs – you simply don’t want to miss it!
With stalls on site, you can even get all your membership, merchandise and ticketing needs sorted ahead of our Round 1 game against the Canterbury Bulldogs.
Plus, wear your Vodafone Warriors merchandise and you'll be able to go up the Sky Tower for just $20 - valid for March 6 only.

Reaction score
janfin

janfin

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score

Join us as we launch our 25th season with a free public event at SKYCITY on Wednesday March 6 between 5-7pm.
With plenty of activities on offer for the whole family to enjoy including a team signing session and plenty of spot prizes up for grabs – you simply don’t want to miss it!
With stalls on site, you can even get all your membership, merchandise and ticketing needs sorted ahead of our Round 1 game against the Canterbury Bulldogs.
Plus, wear your Vodafone Warriors merchandise and you'll be able to go up the Sky Tower for just $20 - valid for March 6 only.
Bummer live in the Mt but support you 500% Love my Warriors 👍🏻👍🏻

Reaction score
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Reaction score

Will be knocking off early to make it there. Can't wait! Be interesting to see how many people go. Last year there was probably 200 people max at the launch and you could walk around freely talking to players and the lines were really short to get stuff signed. By the time the double header function at SKYCITY happened and the Warriors were kicking ass there was 1000 plus 'fans' there and you could hardly move! Go figure...

Top Bottom