General 2019 Warriors Membership Thread

Discussion in 'Warriors Discussion' started by razzrillinger, Sep 6, 2018.

1. razzrillinger
    Join:
    Nov 8, 2016

razzrillinger 1st Grade Fringe

2019 Warriors Membership Thread
    Link has been hidden. Please Register to view. to view.
    Vodafone Warriors Fan Engagement Manager Aaron Lawton and CEO Cameron George have a special announcement about 2019 memberships.

IMPORTANT MEMBER ANNOUNCEMENT

The Vodafone Warriors are pleased to announce that all reserve seat full season memberships for the 2019 season have been reduced to just $199.

The $199 price point applies across EVERY reserved seat, covered and uncovered, at Mt Smart Stadium and represents a reduction of up to $200 on 2018 pricing in some categories.

Existing members will have the opportunity later this month to lock in their current seats while October has been set aside to handle requests for seating upgrades.

Memberships then go on sale to the general public in November.

Full season GA memberships will be available to purchase for just $125 while the club has also confirmed the introduction of an upgraded membership product for those who wish to take their experience to the next level in 2019.

The “Super Membership” will include a 2019 home jersey, limited edition members’ pack, access to a number of exclusive events as well as a host of other huge benefits with more details to be released in the coming weeks.

“We want to reward our loyal members for supporting this club through both the good and bad times,” CEO Cameron George said.

“We’ve seen how good a full house can be at Mt Smart Stadium and are hoping this will help fill the stadium for every game.

“We are also celebrating our 25th season next year and have some big plans. We want you to join us.”

In announcing the overhaul of 2019 membership pricing, George confirmed there would be 10 NRL games at Mt Smart Stadium next year.

“We’ve made the decision to take one home game on the road in New Zealand rather than have a Double Header next year and will announce where that is in due course,” George said.

“We are also participating as a home team in the NRL’s Magic Round in Brisbane in May.”

Information on how members can renew for the 2019 season will be sent out in the coming weeks and George told members to keep a close eye on their email inboxes.

“The 2018 season is still going and we are all behind the boys as they chase premiership glory, starting this weekend against the Panthers,” he said.

“At the same time, we are very excited about what we have in store for 2019 and wanted to get this news out there to our members immediately.”

Fans wishing to sign up as members in 2019 can now add their names to a waitlist and will be allocated available seats in November in order of when they confirm their interest.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2018
  2. razzrillinger
    Join:
    Nov 8, 2016

Wonder how much the VIP package will be. Would be sick if the jersey was somehow slightly different to the normal ones you can buy.

Awesome work from the club and membership team, some people will be saving a lot of money.

Feel like other clubs would cash in on a season like 2018 and ramp the prices up.

3. mt.wellington
    Join:
    Jun 21, 2012

mt.wellington Warriors Orange Peeler Contributor

Media has been hidden. Please Register to view.

Sounds awesome and can't wait to see what the VIP package is...

4. eric
    Join:
    May 27, 2015

eric 1st Grade Fringe

Hope they include a scarf or something cooler than a cheap hat next year.

5. razzrillinger
    Join:
    Nov 8, 2016

Pre-drinks with mt.wellington in the car park is surely part of the package

• Funny Funny x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. zaggo
    Join:
    Jul 19, 2016

zaggo Warriors Bench Player

This is incredible - I love all the work the club has done this year to reward and engage fans.

7. Chief
    Join:
    May 15, 2012

Chief Warriors Bench Player

A cynical man would say they are trying to cash in now just in case we tank and the old bandwagoners fade away.

8. Makasene
    Join:
    May 10, 2012

Makasene 1st Grade Fringe

Na, this is a great ploy from the club. I'll tell you why.

My first membership was one of the cheapest, we got offered to upgrade to Platinum for the 2014 season and pay the same price as our silver (or whatever it was). When the 2015 season came around the Platinum price was jacked back up to $350+

Needless to say, we still have the platinum seats, no way did we want to go back and sit behind the posts haha.

So, with a long term view, the prices will probably go up again for 2020 and if the club keeps half of those who upgraded then they win big time.

9. warriors4eva
    Join:
    May 21, 2012

warriors4eva 1st Grade Fringe

im liking this Cameron George dude more and more ! has not put a foot wrong in 2018

my last season ticket was 2011 in the covered east stand

if they knock $200 off that price and give me a jersey i'll be back for sure LOL !!!

10. bruce
    Join:
    Sep 1, 2015

bruce Warriors 1st Grader Contributor

He has always wanted members and bums on seats to support the team. If that turns into home wins the money will follow anyway. I really like the idea of a free jersey.

That May double header in Brisbane might be worth checking out as well.

11. j-bob
    Join:
    May 21, 2014

j-bob 1st Grade Fringe

This george fella is smart.

He has been a godsend for our club.

Jim who?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. Whiteknight
    Join:
    Apr 30, 2016

Whiteknight 1st Grade Fringe

Think you will find Eric Watson might have had a bit of a say in it instead of Jim

13. Diesel
    Join:
    Nov 7, 2014

Diesel 1st Grade Fringe

They send me a fucking scarf every year when I ask for a hat. I live in Queensland, I don’t need a scarf

14. mt.wellington
    Join:
    Jun 21, 2012

mt.wellington Warriors Orange Peeler Contributor

Free jersey!? Nothing is free lol. Its part of the Super Member package which means you can add at least $95 to the cost of that membership...

15. Old Sid
    Join:
    Nov 8, 2014

Old Sid 1st Grade Fringe

Great initiative by the club and no reason at all to be anything but pleased except....

the damned Aussies have done it again by taking one of our home games away. According to the release, we are having a home game in Brisbane (rather than one of our away games) as part of the weekend festival.

More bloody travel?? Why can't we play the Cows, Raiders or the Titans for our away game?

Wonder how many of the Sydney clubs are using up a home game? Not many I assume. Just crazy.

16. Four Red Stars
    Join:
    Sep 15, 2017

Four Red Stars U20's Player

Thrilled to see a reduction. Excited at the prospect of our stadium being almost full each game too. Two factors that make being a member next year worthwhile.

Super Membership would be awesome; hopefully not too much of a price hike though. Doesn’t sound like it will be if the mantra is bums on seats.

17. bruce
    Join:
    Sep 1, 2015

bruce Warriors 1st Grader Contributor

Still a cheap package though Welly...depending on the jersey

18. razzrillinger
    Join:
    Nov 8, 2016

Hopefully we have done a deal where if we give up one of our home games for the Magic Weekend, we then don't have to travel to Perth and/or Townsville.

Other thing to factor in is that our team probably quite enjoys playing at Suncorp with all the support they get.

Wonder where the "outside of Auckland" game will take place.

19. Makasene
    Join:
    May 10, 2012

Makasene 1st Grade Fringe

Half of the competition will be an away team for that weekend - just the nature of the beast when 16 teams play at one venue.

I'm more disappointed there won't be another Double Header.

20. Fenderboy
    Join:
    May 18, 2012

Fenderboy 1st Grade Fringe

Pretty simple logic behind this. Would you prefer a half full stadium at a fixed price per seat or a full stadium of people buying lots of chips, hotdogs, soft drinks, beer etc on which the profit margins are massive. Very few bands make money on selling seats to concerts but when the fans are buying tons of $50 t-shirts made in China for $1..........