General 2019 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise thread

After the 2019 season would you like the Warriors logo

• to keep the blue green moko (w/o the 25th reference)

• to return to the black and grey

Results are only viewable after voting.
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Well as expected we've worn the 'Little General' jersey for 2 out of our 3 away games so far, with the home jersey being worn against Manly in Christchurch.
I wonder when the black 'away' jersey is actually going to get a run? Looking through the draw it looks like maybe only against the Sharks and Raiders.
well in the past they have been forced to wear the away jumper at home, because the other team (ah hem) forgot theres. So theres still hope you'll see it more than twice

Reactions: 1 user
Akuma_81

Akuma_81

well in the past they have been forced to wear the away jumper at home, because the other team (ah hem) forgot theres. So theres still hope you'll see it more than twice

Haha! That was against the Dragons in 2000 wasn't it?
Also will never forget the Cowboys forcing us to wear our black jersey in the Townsville heat for that semi final in 2007!

gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Haha! That was against the Dragons in 2000 wasn't it?
Also will never forget the Cowboys forcing us to wear our black jersey in the Townsville heat for that semi final in 2007!
dunno why but i thought it was against the bulldogs
but i do remember the final in townsville.

Faithful

Faithful

F836A5FC 630C 48FA 841E F281B3AE1DBE

https://www.teamrhapsody.co.nz

Reactions: 1 users
Wigan Warrior

Wigan Warrior

Guys! I just got an aliexpress jersey! Lol it’s crack up!! I sacrifice $30 for you! This is the Auckland Jersey. The colour is off and the names printed as seen in pic will be the same in the front! Enjoy!

My genuine one bought from the Canterbury store has a comma in the middle of one of the names so even they aren't great.

• Wow
tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Would love to know when the Warriors G-Shocks are being released. Anyone got any info?

• Wow
Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

Such a good discount. Bought the heritage jersey, away jersey and hoodie. Basically got one of the jerseys for free!!!

Mate, ever thought of getting together with the Warriors and displaying your collection somewhere secure and public at Penrose? Just a random thought.

Miket12

Miket12

Would love to know when the Warriors G-Shocks are being released. Anyone got any info?
Still nothing from the club about them.

Wear mine every day. I am very much stuck in the 90s though.
Wait till you get as old as me.... then you won't remember what happened in the 90's. Hell, I have trouble remembering where I put keys and wallet yesterday when I got home!

warriors4eva

i still rock my chunky white g shock

but the club will have to do much much better for me to spend $250 plus on a plastic watch with a warriors logo on it !

Akuma_81

Akuma_81

Anyone know when they will release the match day CCC shorts?

I'm waiting for these too. However, was speaking to a few guys from CCC last year and they were saying that shorts have never been a big seller, so based on this I'm guessing they may not be released for retail sale unfortunately.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
They were just signed off 2 weeks ago and was told they were 6-8 weeks out so should be about 4-6 weeks we'll hear more about them. Going to be a very limited run so don't sleep...

Are people still excited about G-Shocks?
fugly watch.
AWWWWGUMMMON lol! I have about 15 of them. Only watch I'll ever wear...

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Billy Teets James

They were just signed off 2 weeks ago and was told they were 6-8 weeks out so should be about 4-6 weeks we'll hear more about them. Going to be a very limited run so don't sleep...

AWWWWGUMMMON lol! I have about 15 of them. Only watch I'll ever wear...
Same bro, Gotta heap of em too. Gots to have different colours to match the Jordans! Lol

• Love