General 2019 Rugby World Cup

Reaction score
Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I haven’t seen all of the game but what it did see was why I turn off Union. A game spoilt by one team with the opposition ground down by it. A little bit like the 1995 final where the more expansive team were beaten. It’s far too easy to do when you have 8 forwards on the pitch and half backs who can kick

Good to see a black bloke captaining the Saffers though.

England bottled it

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
I haven’t seen all of the game but what it did see was why I turn off Union. A game spoilt by one team with the opposition ground down by it. A little bit like the 1995 final where the more expansive team were beaten. It’s far too easy to do when you have 8 forwards on the pitch and half backs who can kick

Good to see a black bloke captaining the Saffers though.

England bottled it
I was glad the Saffas won. Not just because I detest Hooray Henrys but because they have had it hard with the racial quota thing and also the northern clubs stealing their players. They gave the ABs a hiding this year as well, albeit it at home. If the English had won the public masturbating would have been horrible.

Reaction score
Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I was glad the Saffas won. Not just because I detest Hooray Henrys but because they have had it hard with the racial quota thing and also the northern clubs stealing their players. They gave the ABs a hiding this year as well, albeit it at home. If the English had won the public masturbating would have been horrible.
The wankfest from 2003 hasn’t ended yet. Kind of glad they didn’t win this time

Top Bottom