General 2019 Rugby World Cup

Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

I haven’t seen all of the game but what it did see was why I turn off Union. A game spoilt by one team with the opposition ground down by it. A little bit like the 1995 final where the more expansive team were beaten. It’s far too easy to do when you have 8 forwards on the pitch and half backs who can kick

Good to see a black bloke captaining the Saffers though.

England bottled it

bruce

bruce

Contributor
I haven’t seen all of the game but what it did see was why I turn off Union. A game spoilt by one team with the opposition ground down by it. A little bit like the 1995 final where the more expansive team were beaten. It’s far too easy to do when you have 8 forwards on the pitch and half backs who can kick

Good to see a black bloke captaining the Saffers though.

England bottled it
I was glad the Saffas won. Not just because I detest Hooray Henrys but because they have had it hard with the racial quota thing and also the northern clubs stealing their players. They gave the ABs a hiding this year as well, albeit it at home. If the English had won the public masturbating would have been horrible.

Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

I was glad the Saffas won. Not just because I detest Hooray Henrys but because they have had it hard with the racial quota thing and also the northern clubs stealing their players. They gave the ABs a hiding this year as well, albeit it at home. If the English had won the public masturbating would have been horrible.
The wankfest from 2003 hasn’t ended yet. Kind of glad they didn’t win this time

Reactions: bruce