matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Some bloody ‘unlucky’ penalties we’ve been copping

Rizzah

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Disappointing for Steve Hanson and Co. that are leaving.
ABs didn't fire a shot.

snake77

snake77

They started on fire and didn't really let up.

NZ didn't have the best ball to work off but when they did have the ball they just moved it sideways. England got some nice plays in with players in motion. Can't say they played 10 man rugby. Well coached side. The key thing now for England is getting up again a week later, motivation shouldn't be an issue.

Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
Thought England were sensational right across the park.

Disappointing sportsmanship from Farrell, for an innocuous incident at the end killed off the contest, but you can't say they didn't 100% deserve it. Son of a RL player too tut tut...

Reactions: bruce and Rizzah
snake77

snake77

Looking on the bright side, since the AB’s won’t be in the final, they may get more people wanting to go to Eden Park now next weekend.
A win last night would of helped. Kiwis back winners. Now they may head off to the beach instead.

Reactions: Beastmode
Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

What little I saw of the game, first 15-20 minutes before I went out, England looked surprisingly sharp

I have watched more of this mornings game, it’s awful. Two teams leaning on each other in the middle of the pitch with the game being settledby kicks at goal

Reactions: bruce
Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
The best two teams won't be in the final, that is for sure.

I'd rather watch mindless Shaun Johnson bombs than box kicks from halfway. Fuck it is boring. Kearney should apply to be the next Springboks coach, they love ultra conservatism.

Reactions: bruce and Beastmode
Beastmode

Beastmode

Just another day in paradise
Contributor
No sure why the welsh and Saffas are just hell bent on smashing it up in the forwards making hard yards and then a short kick to the wing.... it’s just boring and not effective

They never heard of playing at speed and looking for space ????? watch the English yesterday... even our AB’s had no answer to that style of play..

bruce

bruce

Contributor
watch the English yesterday... even our AB’s had no answer to that style of play..
There wasn't that much in it yesterday. That early try was genuine Warriors style. They hadn't got off the bus. From then on they were in the game but lack of forward dominance meant an increase in pressure. I reckon the cup is the Poms for the taking. Then there will be knighthoods and OBEs for the whole bloody team. Geez what a boring bunch of tossers.

Beastmode

Beastmode

Just another day in paradise
Contributor
There wasn't that much in it yesterday. That early try was genuine Warriors style. They hadn't got off the bus. From then on they were in the game but lack of forward dominance meant an increase in pressure. I reckon the cup is the Poms for the taking. Then there will be knighthoods and OBEs for the whole bloody team. Geez what a boring bunch of tossers.

Can’t agree and I love my all blacks.

Poms managed to penetrate our line on numerous occasions. two disallowtries.

We had one fluke try at the lineout.
For the rest of the game they absolutely shut us out of the game with their rushing defense and quick ball to space.

Tonight all I saw was northern hemisphere rugby. Box kick after box kick.. Zzzzzz

Dunedin warrior

Last nights game was horrible. A good example of how a bad game of league is a lot better than a bad game of union.

England played well against us the night before. Hopefully they beat South Africa as at least they are trying to attack.

Reactions: snake77
bruce

bruce

Contributor
Last nights game was horrible. A good example of how a bad game of league is a lot better than a bad game of union.

England played well against us the night before. Hopefully they beat South Africa as at least they are trying to attack.
The All Blacks played poorly. They don't do that often. The English played out of their skins, they don't do that often either.