General 2019 Members Forum

Kestrel84

Kestrel84

Rippin' and a Tearin'
Contributor
What do people actually expect management to say? Whatever you think of Cam George, it is his job to sell positivity with the club. Does he need to sell you the truth? No! What you want to hear? "Guys give up now, it is all a waste".
It is now Brian Smith, POS's job to build the future.

We have well established that the Warriors struggle to attract talent from across the ditch. But If you want to blame management for putting pressure on underperforming players, fuck you.

The problem with the warriors this year is Shaun Johnson wasnt available to execute when we needed him? The dude didnt execute when we needed him last year. He also didnt execute when the sharks needed him this year.

If we manage to fluke a premiership in the next few years, good on us, but it will be like winning the lotto. Real success will take structure, which is becoming increasingly clear we havent had.

I like BS and POS building our future. I like Cam George not rolling over and telling everyone to fuck us in the ass.
Especially when players have been known to do so and still do.

I just want that cu** SK to learn to listen or fuck off.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Kestrel84

Kestrel84

Rippin' and a Tearin'
Contributor
What do people actually expect management to say? Whatever you think of Cam George, it is his job to sell positivity with the club. Does he need to sell you the truth? No! What you want to hear? "Guys give up now, it is all a waste".
It is now Brian Smith, POS's job to build the future.

We have well established that the Warriors struggle to attract talent from across the ditch. But If you want to blame management for putting pressure on underperforming players, fuck you.

The problem with the warriors this year is Shaun Johnson wasnt available to execute when we needed him? The dude didnt execute when we needed him last year. He also didnt execute when the sharks needed him this year.

If we manage to fluke a premiership in the next few years, good on us, but it will be like winning the lotto. Real success will take structure, which is becoming increasingly clear we havent had.

I like BS and POS building our future. I like Cam George not rolling over and telling everyone to fuck us in the ass.
Especially when players have been known to do so and still do.

I just want that cu** SK to learn to listen or fuck off.

Wow... I was real drunk last night.. but I still stand by all this.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users