General 2018 Warriors Membership Thread

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland

We wanted to let you know that we will be releasing information about our 2018 membership offerings later this month while autorenewals are set to take place in mid October for those who have selected that option.

Rest assured we are working hard to ensure our loyal members get the best products at the best prices.

Stay tuned for an announcement in late September and thanks again for your loyal support of the Vodafone Warriors.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to contact the membership team.

Regards,
Membership Team

Reactions: Tim burgess

Johnnyray

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 11, 2014

We wanted to let you know that we will be releasing information about our 2018 membership offerings later this month while autorenewals are set to take place in mid October for those who have selected that option.

Rest assured we are working hard to ensure our loyal members get the best products at the best prices.

Stay tuned for an announcement in late September and thanks again for your loyal support of the Vodafone Warriors.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to contact the membership team.

Regards,
Membership Team

image.jpeg

Go NZ Warriors. :(

Johnnyray

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 11, 2014
When we were at the Forum last night saw the current members figure sitting at just over 3,700.
Yeah, sorry, not to correct you but are you sure that's right ?

I'm only asking because according to numbers I was able to find online it states that numbers of NZ Warriors members were 17.428 this year down 18,350 from last year. Are you seriously saying that so far out of 17,000 members only about 4,000 have signed on or renewed for next year ??? That sounds really troubling for club if true ...

Source : https://leagueunlimited.com/news/29340-2017-nrl-club-membership-tracker/

:bag:

Reactions: bruce

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Feb 22, 2016
Reactions: tajhay and bruce

Johnnyray

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 11, 2014
The number is correct. The current number will be from automatic renewals. Some of us are crazy enough just to automatically renew our membership each year.

The number is from the membership board that they have at the stadium.
Cool. Thanks for that dude !

I wasn't sure if I understood you completely.

Let's hope they can at least double that number before kickoff next season ... :nailbiting:

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Gee that is a massive jump from 2015 to 2016. Was that marketing or the signing of RTS?

Reactions: Johnnyray

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
I rejoined today :p
Yeah, but I bet you had to think about it. I'm better than you. Ahem - automatic rejoin beeeyaaaaaatttcchhhh...

Straight Outta Rehab!! November 1 Day 1 of Pre-Season For 2018 and I'm. Right. Back. On. The. Drug.

2018 Year Of The Warriors!! (Originally typed that as 2017...:p)

• Haha
Reactions: Akkerz and DANZ

Citygirl

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
May 3, 2016
Christchurch
Yeah, but I bet you had to think about it. I'm better than you. Ahem - automatic rejoin beeeyaaaaaatttcchhhh...

Straight Outta Rehab!! November 1 Day 1 of Pre-Season For 2018 and I'm. Right. Back. On. The. Drug.

2018 Year Of The Warriors!! (Originally typed that as 2017...:p)
I'm as sick as you are, didn't have to think at all, haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Upcoming Match

Canberra Raiders GIO Stadium Rate Match

Last Game

20 Sep

5.7 Total Avg Rating
5.1 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings