General 2018 Season Tickets

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Feb 22, 2016
Is it because there are less games included? The double header isn’t included is it?
There is still the same amount games included, 11 as per other seasons.

The double headed is the 12th home game which has been played in other parts of NZ over the last few years which has not been part of the season membership. So members will need to pay for that game if they want to go and see it at Mt Smart.

In regards to the price I was told by the club it has been dropped because of their poor results. I think they realised they needed to do something to keep us members happy.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
In regards to the price I was told by the club it has been dropped because of their poor results. I think they realised they needed to do something to keep us members happy.
What happens when we get 14th again this year?
Fuck yeah. Awesome value. I'm going to go regardless of how they perform. That's part and parcel of being a fan so to save that much coin is good...
Gotta agree there is something special about MSS, even if it is lunacy it is special. Sad thing is I always feel like I belong, embarrassing as that might sound. We still need another prop though.

Kalcod

1st Grade Fringe
May 13, 2012
There is still the same amount games included, 11 as per other seasons.

The double headed is the 12th home game which has been played in other parts of NZ over the last few years which has not been part of the season membership. So members will need to pay for that game if they want to go and see it at Mt Smart.

I think they should still have thrown in the double header for members. Lets face it, they have been absolute shit the last few years and they should be doing all they can to get people there.

Reactions: bruce

Wellington Warrior

Warriors 1st Grader
May 15, 2012
Wellington, New Zealand
I think they should still have thrown in the double header for members. Lets face it, they have been absolute shit the last few years and they should be doing all they can to get people there.
Maybe they don’t get the gates for that match.. NRL probably paying for the teams to come over and the Tigers taking a home game away from home.

Reactions: Kalcod and bruce

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Last Game

13 Sep

5.7 Total Avg Rating
5.1 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 11 ratings