Internationals 2018 Pacific Test Invitational

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
The flipside is that the Samoan team players hate Matt Parish so they are only too happy to jump ship the other way to the Kiwis. As soon as it gets out about Parish it'll be ugly. Only a matter of time till someone speaks out...
Can you elaborate at all on what Parish has done Welly? We're not talking #metoo are we

#diefortonga

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Similar to the World Cup. Once this Tongan side gets momentum they are hard to stop. The Samoans like the Kiwis are struggling to wrestle the momentum off them.

The Tongans also have the halves and outside backs to take advantage of the damage their forwards are creating in the middle.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Viking

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
Leilua is a liability, how many mistakes and penalties did he give away when Samoa finally got some field position? There must be a better Samoan centre in the NRL somewhere.

Stalefish540

Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
Has that been officially confirmed? (Tonga/Aus). I've heard nothing.
Nah you're right actually just had a quick look, it's still in the works and details need to be nutted out before August 30. But Tongan coach believes it will go ahead, and be held at Suncorp.

We play Aus in Auckland Oct 14.

usiz.king

U20's Player
Mar 15, 2016
Assuming? Go watch the end of any of his games last year. Not assuming anything. Its widely known. I even vaguely remember Fusitua talking about how convincing his approach was.

Im a Warriors fan. I spent 6 years looking stupid. No biggy.
You basically are if all you are going off is him talking to players after the game. Thats like me saying cameron smith was talking to johnson. I think he's trying to convince him to play fo australia lols.

Reactions: Boats n Hoes

¿N. ig-mah¿

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2012
Invercargill
You basically are if all you are going off is him talking to players after the game. Thats like me saying Cameron Smith (AKA 3rd ref) was talking to johnson. I think he's trying to convince him to play fo australia lols.

Cameron Smith didnt get Shaun Johnson to play for Aussie.

If you have watched the body language and the way he throws his arm right around the players shoulder and leads them to an empty part of the field you wouldnt be defending it as false. I remember watching him do it to Fusitua and commented at the time how slimey and dodgey it looked.

U seem to be the only 1 who believes he is clean from the Tongan exodus.

Is that you Mrs Taumalolo?

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Good to see Samoa come alive again , hopefully they can make it interesting.
Has NZ got 9s coverage? I’ve got Braif and Voss rather than Gould

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Holy shit Samoa might pull this off, fukn awesome attack Lino and Lafai.

Is that corned beef add really on the field or just ma'a hopoate'd (digitally imposed) ?

• Haha
Reactions: Warrior482

Stalefish540

Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
What a spectacle, nevermind the score that was a great game of footy to watch. Crowd literally roaring from whistle to whistle. Nothing overly dirty as such, just 2 teams wanting to play fast, physical footy. Pretty stoked with our Samoan Warriors, they all contributed well but our man Bunty took the chocolates the man is a beast.

Any chance the Warriors hair dresser could get in touch with the Samoan hair dresser?? Because for whatever reason Gavets hair managed to stay tied up all game.

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
What a spectacle, nevermind the score that was a great game of footy to watch. Crowd literally roaring from whistle to whistle. Nothing overly dirty as such, just 2 teams wanting to play fast, physical footy. Pretty stoked with our Samoan Warriors, they all contributed well but our man Bunty took the chocolates the man is a beast.

Any chance the Warriors hair dresser could get in touch with the Samoan hair dresser?? Because for whatever reason Gavets hair managed to stay tied up all game.

Apparently one of the Fijian players cut all of the teams hair before the game-maybe we can tap him on the shoulder...

• Haha
Reactions: Stalefish540

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings