General 2018 NRL Ladder

jonno

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 13, 2014
This time last season we were second last, with only the Tigers below us on points.

Feels good to be sniffing some fresh air for a change.:couchpotato:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Defence

Inruin

.... LOADING ....
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
Its a kind of weird feeling at this time of year looking at the table and realising we aren't chasing the pack. Usually I'm sitting there going 'well if we win this week and the results for the other games go this way then we should only be 2 points off 9th place'

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
Its a kind of weird feeling at this time of year looking at the table and realising we aren't chasing the pack. Usually I'm sitting there going 'well if we win this week and the results for the other games go this way then we should only be 2 points off 9th place'
the advantage of having a memory like a gold fish, i cant remember what i saw yesterday, but i can remember that winning feeling from back in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: Sup42 and Johnnyray

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
The ladder looks great hopefully it stay like that. It is still early days as we have only gone through the opening rounds where we are still in daylight savings hours and the weather is still similar to summer. We still need to get through the middle portion when the weather turns and the competition becomes more of a marathon.

The club has got the start it wanted last year now it needs to take advantage of it.

The ladder has a strange look to it compared to recent years. Some sides have had a pretty tough draw judging their opposition on form from the last few years so things will changed over the next few rounds.

Enjoying the ride though.:cool:

Reactions: Johnnyray

wrighty

I dream of the blackcaps winning the world cup
Contributor
Mar 17, 2018
Round 6.jpg

Hope you don't mind me posting that Mt. Wellington

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mt.wellington

wrighty

Contributor
Mar 17, 2018
I am expecting the cowboys to get into the top eight and replace NewCastle. I suppose broncos also a threat.
Apart from that I expect many in the bottom half of the table will stay there.

Reactions: Defence

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Most of the sides I expected to be up there are rising up the table. The main surprises are the Cowboys and then the Eels. The Eels as that is a big fall off from last year.

wrighty

Contributor
Mar 17, 2018
Most of the sides I expected to be up there are rising up the table. The main surprises are the Cowboys and then the Eels. The Eels as that is a big fall off from last year.

Do you mind sharing

a) Who you originally had in the top four
b) Who you now have?

Snoopy

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 19, 2017
At the start of the season I was hoping we would be 4 from 7 and I would have taken 3 from 7 given our tough start to the season.

6 from 7 is an amazing start and better still the team is playing like a top 4 team and have great depth.

Top 4 is a realistic goal for the year now.

Go Warriors!!!

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings