General 2018 Finals and Qualifiers

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 2, 2017
Lancashire, England
Widnes will probably get relegated, Salford I think might just scrape through by the bones of their arse even if it's via the 'million pound' game.

Team of the moment are Huddersfield, they looked dead and buried only a few weeks ago. McGillvary is on fire, two recent try hat tricks. They have a youngster playing in the backs called McIntosh who is one to watch out for in future.

Catalans transformed as well, I think they'll take St Helens close in the cup semi final (as long as they don't lose their rag that is)

razzrillinger

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 8, 2016
Interesting that the current Wigan coach is going across to work for Scotland Rugby Union.

We virtually never see the cross over of coaching in Australia and New Zealand, you'd think it would happen more.

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 2, 2017
Lancashire, England
The final score suggests otherwise but Leeds were in big trouble with with 30 mins to go. 20_16 up but Toulouse bombed a certain under the sticks try when a pass went to ground. That would have made it 20-22 and an already jittery Leeds under serious pressure.

Reactions: matiunz

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
The final score suggests otherwise but Leeds were in big trouble with with 30 mins to go. 20_16 up but Toulouse bombed a certain under the sticks try when a pass went to ground. That would have made it 20-22 and an already jittery Leeds under serious pressure.

Yeah I thought early that second half Leeds looked like they might let it slip once Toulouse got a bit of confidence.
It was nice to see a team (Tou) play with a little less structure and a bit more attacking, had to laugh when I saw Sam Rapira turning back the clock for Toulouse lol

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings