• Roosters

• Cowboys

• St George

• Tigers

Results are only viewable after voting.

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Absolutely spoilt for choice as to which game to watch a replay of...

I was watching a replay of the Tigers game earlier, then flipped over to the Roosters, then the last 5 minutes of the Raiders now watching St George...

So which is the most entertaining game for everyone so far this season?

I always enjoy listening to the Aussies wet their pants so the Roosters game for me....

The Canberra game is special too... so was the St George game... last night against the Tigers was entertaining....

Its a goooooooood..

Inruin

.... LOADING ....
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
South's game, just ahead of the Roosters. South's because of obvious reasons. First game of the season, Perth etc etc. Roosters because it was supposed to be a big test against the premiership favourites and we smashed them off the park. Both games were Warriors ambushes.

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Hard choice.
Souths game provided a real sense of relief.
Canberra game was the most exciting and the roosters game was a massive surprise.
Gotta go the souths game I think, that really set us up for the wins that followed.

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Hard choice.
Souths game provided a real sense of relief.
Canberra game was the most exciting and the roosters game was a massive surprise.
Gotta go the souths game I think, that really set us up for the wins that followed.
True

In the roosters, rabbits and even raiders game we gave away the first try early and you had to think.. oh fuck here we go....

Instead the boys bounced back to win

Absolutely a joy to see

Fuck me I LOVE this club so much right now

#Warriorproud

leaguejunkie

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 20, 2016
It would have to be the Dragons game for me, followed by the Souths and the Roosters games. We are definitely spoilt for choice when choosing which replay to watch though.

Hope we can continue to add to the list of "games to watch on replay" with more stellar performances.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Game one.

Reminds me of when Daniel Andersons nobodies had their first win in 2001 in round two against the Northern Eagjles in Aus...no one saw it coming, the baby nobodies had been thrashed by the Raiders at Mt Smart in round one.

They gave the Northern Eagles a good hiding, Beverly Jones Faafili Gutenbeil trys....I knew from that moment Daniel Anderson knew what he was doing.

Same for the Perth Game...it showed Kearney knew something about his players.

The rest as they say will be history you just watch us press for the ring.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Easy choice for me. Top of the table clash. A lot of hype and the way the team went about the win was most pleasing. We beat their bigger pack into submission and nullified their awesome outside backs. Always good when you can beat the best team in the comp which the Dragons clearly are this season...

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
I picked the Rabbits game right....I have seen it a dozen times,

For a Warriors team it was some of the best defence we had ever seen.

It was definitely the best round one defence we have ever seen.

Our defence since then is way improved....it is bloody amazing how well coached our team is this year, we look better now than that game.

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Feb 24, 2013
A great win against Souths made better by the fact that it was first game of the season and in Perth, but at that stage it was hard to know if it was a flash in the pan

Titans was a bit scrappy, and we were expected to win

The Raiders was an awful, awful game to watch...until the last couple of minutes. I couldn't watch that whole game again.

I just didn't think that we could keep it going and expected to well and truly (have a Storm game) in round 4 in Sydney. The way the were up in the Roosters face and kicked their arse was the point that I genuinely did start to believe. For this reason the Roosters was the best watch for me.

Any win against the Cows is a good win

The Dragons was definitely the most satisfying win due to adversity and the fact they are the real deal. However, this is asking for my favourite game to watch, and my stomach was churning too much to enjoy it for many periods in the match.

Tigers was a hard one to judge, they were poor and didn't have any luck, but we were clinical enough and got the job done.

For me the Broncos loss was worse than the Storm. Couldn't have got the 2 points against the Storm that night, but we should have at home against the Broncos with a good team on the paddock.

AlexM

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 19, 2017
Dragons
Rabbits
Roosters
Tigers.

Titans game was a bit flat, same with the cowboys.
Raiders game was only good after Luke scored
I really enjoy it when braithe anasta commentates our games.
Matt nable calling bunty aand hiku in the roosters game was great fun though.

Reactions: Inruin

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Round 1 v Rabbitohs for me. I watched the pre-season game vs the Titans and didn't see much to get excited about. But the first half at Perth gave some real insight into the changes that Kearney and Corvo have instilled.
Same, the doco got everyone interested, but the trials were mud (never read into preseason) so it was a bit of shock to see how good they looked, plus there was just a lot of good highlights in that game, RTS try saver, Lisone first ever try, Harris try assist, length of the field effort to end the first half etc.

Reactions: Defence

Run_it_str8

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 1, 2016
Dragons coz i loved seeing Dufty and Aiken runninh sideways to get smashed.

Coz even when Tohu went off our defence hit hard and swarmed. That put the Dragons into playing how we made them - poor kicks, individuals trying to beat a team. It was dominant and had a lot of hype which was memorable.

Roosters too coz of how Lino played awesomely and coz Pulu's try was one of my favourites this year.

And coz Lino's corner kick for Fusitua came off perfectly. And coz Cronk was sooo frustrated.

Then Souffs. Coz Lisone's try was perfection.

Coz they fucken dominated the monster Rabbits pack.

And like the Roosters game, I like day games. They're better imo.

Upcoming Match

Manly Sea Eagles Central Coast Stadium Rate Match

Last Game

27 Sep

6.4 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 12 ratings