General 2017 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise Thread

Brisbane CCC Warehouse sale confirmed:

October 20-22
October 27-29
9:00am - 5:00pm each day

3a/919-925 Nudgee Rd, Banyo, QLD 4014

Note the new location - not Cooper's Plains as per previous years.

From what they were saying I think we can expect dirt cheap prices on pretty much everything!
Bumpty-bump fellow Brisbanites

Reactions: 1 user
Been meaning to start this thread but nows a good time.

Home and away should be the same. Last year of the 3 year cycle.

Will have new Women in League, training, heritage and all the lower grades might be new.

Be surprised to see them leaked this year. The club have been fairly good at keeping them under wraps these past two years...
Thanks, we keep a tight ship nowdays. It's a two year cycle btw.

Just back from the Brisbane sale.
Jerseys $50 - only had Home and Heritage though
Training gear was very cheap and cleaned up with singlets, t-shirts, and shorts all $10
Most sizes available in everything, also heaps of QLD origin and Bulldogs if you're that way inclined.
Hats $5
Word is they're going to have even more stuff next week!

Reactions: 3 users
It still got leaked though lol...
The holes in the net are being fixed. ;) They only got leaked the morning of the reveal this year, so it's not that a major. We do a ton of work behind the scenes and to have that, is like levelling off a massive slab of cement, only to have some wanker walk through it. if you get what I mean.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
The holes in the net are being fixed. ;) They only got leaked the morning of the reveal this year, so it's not that a major. We do a ton of work behind the scenes and to have that, is like levelling off a massive slab of cement, only to have some wanker walk through it. if you get what I mean.
he gets you, but like all junkies he cant wait for his next fix.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Training gear was very cheap and cleaned up with singlets, t-shirts, and shorts all $10
Most sizes available in everything, also heaps of QLD origin and Bulldogs if you're that way inclined.
Hats $5
Hats $5

I picked up 5 x Jerseys and some training gear.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Nope. Was leaked two weeks before the actual release. I know cause Im a wanker ;)...

2017 Heritage.png

• Haha
Hats $5
You must’ve taken all the good stuff.

It was pretty poor compared to last year (range) and everything was jammed together.

I asked the girl at the counter if they had more stock and she said no, so they must have liked you more

That said, I picked up some good bargains

You must’ve taken all the good stuff.

It was pretty poor compared to last year (range) and everything was jammed together.

I asked the girl at the counter if they had more stock and she said no, so they must have liked you more

That said, I picked up some good bargains

Yeah, i got there around 9:00 on Friday and it looked like they had already been open for a while.

It was definitely hard to fi d some sizes, especially medium. They seemed to have an Abundace of pretty much all the training gear, except training polos for some reason.

I was hoping to get the training jersey and women in league jersey but they only had home and heritage.

One of the girls working on the checkouts is the Brisbane store manager and she was the one who told me about the extra stuff for next week. I'll try and find out if there's any more Warriors stuff and let you know.

Yeah, i got there around 9:00 on Friday and it looked like they had already been open for a while.

It was definitely hard to fi d some sizes, especially medium. They seemed to have an Abundace of pretty much all the training gear, except training polos for some reason.

I was hoping to get the training jersey and women in league jersey but they only had home and heritage.

One of the girls working on the checkouts is the Brisbane store manager and she was the one who told me about the extra stuff for next week. I'll try and find out if there's any more Warriors stuff and let you know.
Thanks. I’m keen to go out again next week if there is different stuff there.

Reactions: 1 user
Went in to the Brissy sale this morning.
Had to hunt like a demon but managed to find this years away jersey and training jersey in my 2xl size which was exactly what I was after.
Only saw 1 other training jersey and 2 other away jerseys so was pretty stoked to find my size.

Still seemed to be plenty of home and heritage jerseys left, mainly in xl, 3xl & 4xl and kids sizes, but other sizes are hiding in there if you really dig in and hunt.
Heaps of training tees and singlets left.
Saw a couple of hoodies and and track pants floating around ($20!)
Shorts were quite scarce too so must've sold well last weekend.